Chapter Four: Boyfriend?

Sorry guys this chapter may be boring, but I think the next chapter will make up for it:) It is also unedited:/ I'll edit it later:)

Enjoy --- Lena

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with a yawn. I stretched and rolled over in my covers. I didn’t feel like getting up yet so I closed my eyes in hopes of drifting back off to sleep. I was in that state between sleeping and being awake when I heard a boyish laugh from somewhere in the house. Shit! I totally forgot Niall had stayed the night here last night. I got out of bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I went to my dresser and pulled on my Perry the platypus boxers then walked out of my room and to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to find Niall sitting in a chair behind our island counter, and Salena standing across from him on the other side laughing while pans sizzled on the stove behind her.

            “He didn’t!” she asked amused.

            “He did. In fact he feels really bad about everything that happened the other night. You should give him a second chance. He’s really not that bad,” Niall said hopefully.

            “Give who a second chance?” I asked walking fully into the kitchen and sitting in a stool next to Niall.

            “It’s about time you woke up girly,” Salena said avoiding the question.

            “I wouldn’t have woken up if I didn’t hear you two laughing like hyenas,” I scowled.

            “Sorry about that. I woke up and smelt food, so I walked to the kitchen and found this lovely lady making breakfast,” Niall smiled cheekily.

            “I should have known. So who were you guys talking about?” I asked.

            Salena turned around and started flipping what looked like sausages. “Niall was trying to convince me to give Harry a second chance,” she said sadly.

            “He really feels bad about what he did. That’s why he tried to apologize to you the other day, but you ran off.” Niall told Salena.

            “He tried to say sorry and you ran away?” I asked confused.

            “Not exactly. He said sorry for everything, but these blond girls walked up to him and started asking him for his number. He seemed highly distracted with them so I got up and left. So Harry and I are not going to happen,” she said really fast while avoiding eye contact.

            “You’re leaving something out. You’re not telling me everything,” I said suspiciously.

            “Yes I am!” she said defensively.

            “No you’re not! Come on just tell me what’s really up?” I begged.

            She turned around from with two plates of egg, sausage, and French toast then placed them in front of us. “When I ran away from Harry, I kind of met someone,” she smiled and you could see the happiness reach her eyes.

            “No way! How come I am just hearing about this now?” I asked as Niall stuffed a sausage in his mouth.

            “It’s not that serious yet. We’ve only been on one date, but it was too perfect. Oh and he’s in my math class, so I get to see him everyday,” she smiled.