Chapter Thirteen: Falling

Personly I think this chap is kinda boring and more of a filler. Also unedited.

Nonetheless enjoy,

lena

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           I woke up the next morning ready to take on the day. I threw on my dark blue skinny jeans and a cream colored sweater. I let my curls hang naturally and straightened my bangs. I decided to keep my face fresh with just mascara and colored lip balm. I pulled on my coral Toms, grabbed my bag, and walked out the door. I got to class a good 10 minutes early to talk to Mrs. Lovegood about making corrections on a test. After telling me I could there was still a good 8 minutes till class started. I sat in my seat and pulled out my notebook. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out.

‘Morning love xx’ From: Nialler

            My stomach erupted with butterflies as I reread his text.

‘Morning(: Hows your day going?’ I replied.

A quick minute later he replied.

‘Just fine, but it would be better if I was spending it with you;)’ From: Nialler

            I blushed in my seat as a few people started coming to class.

‘Awe, youre sweet x’ I replied smiling.

‘Are you free at lunch???’ From: Nialler

‘Mmhm(: I only have two classes today’

‘Brilliant! See you at lunch x’ From: Nialler

‘Wait, where?’ I replied confused.

‘I’ll find you xx’ From: Nialler

            Before I had time to reply class had started. I took notes as I listened to Mrs. Lovegood’s perky voice. I could barely pay attention because all I could think about was what Niall possibly had planned for lunch. Also, there was Salena’s party on Friday that I need to start getting things for. I’ve always hated Tuesdays, they are to far away from Friday. Class was dismissed, so I grabbed my things and headed of to English. I sat in my seat and took my things out. I was going through my tweets when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and looked up to see Naks.

            “Hey,” I smiled. “I didn’t know you went here?”

            She smiled and sat down next to me. “Yeah I do, but I just switched into this class.”

            “Well it’s good to have a friend in here cause it gets super boring,” I smiled.

            “Agreed I didn’t want to come in here without anyone to talk to,” She smiled.

            “Well, you have me,” I smiled.

            The teacher silenced everyone in the class to go over the lesson. It was something about mythology references that I could care less about. I took detailed notes anyway because I knew I would need to review them later. She finished her lecture and gave us 10 minutes to talk amongst ourselves.

            “Hey Gabby?” Naks asked turning her head towards me.

            “I know we barely know each other, but can I ask your opinion on something?” she asked nervously.

            “Yeah of course,” I smiled reassuringly.

            “If a guy just broke up with his girlfriend, but wants to get to know you better, would you give him a chance right away or give it time before you start seeing him?” She asked clearly driven between both options.