Chapter Three: Do We Have a Deal? (Part Two)

Hey guys! This is unedited.

Please enjoy

love,

-lena

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked to the rows of food booths. They had everything from hot dogs to Indian fried bread. There were so many options, and I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. Niall looked as confused as I felt. He grabbed my hand and led me to back of a line serving personal pizzas.

"I didn't see one of these things serving any type chicken, so i figured pizza was the next best thing. Plus it means we can share," He said looking at me and giving my hand a little squeeze as he smiled.

The line wasn't that long because most of the people were getting Indian fried bread or hamburgers. As Niall and I waited in line we both looked around at all the people and different booths. I was looking at the cutest little girl staring at Niall as he gazed in the opposite direction. She saw me looking at her and turned away giggling.

"Next!" shouted the middle aged Italian male taking orders.

"Uhh one pepperoni and two drinks," Niall said.

"What drinks would you you like?"

"I'll take a Corona. Do you want one too? I'm paying." Niall said looking at me.

Shit. I can't have alcohol. He thinks I'm of age. "No thank you," I said politely and embarrassed. "I'll just have a Sprite," I smiled shyly.

"OK, that'll be $12.50."

Niall took out his wallet and paid the man in cash. After he paid we were given our drinks and pizza. We moved out of the line and walked out of the way of all the crowding people. Now all we had to do was find a nice place to eat.

"I saw a decent place for us to enjoy our meal. It's this way," he nodded his end in a direction and started walking. I followed behind him wondering where he was leading us. He came to a spot in the grass under a tree that was decorated in lights. He sat down on the grass and looked up at me.

"Aren't you going to join me?" Niall frowned. "I mean we can eat somewhere else.."

"N..nooo," I interrupted him. "This is perfect," I smiled as I sat down across from him.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm starving," he said as he picked up a piece of pizza.

I did the same and took a bite of my slice. Not going to lie I was starving too, and this pizza was bomb. I heard a giggle and looked up to see Niall staring at me.

"What?" I asked scared I had food on my face as I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth.

"Nothing, you just looked liked you were really enjoying that," he laughed as I blushed.

"I was hungry" I defended, then laughed when I looked up at Niall as he put down his beer.

"What?" he looked up at me.

"You uhh got some sauce on you're..here," I said as I grabbed a napkin and reached forward to wipe the sauce off his face trying not to look him in the eyes. Pink rose to his cheeks. "There ya go," I said then he reached up and grabbed my hand making me look up at him. I thought he was going to push it away but, he held it there a moment before taking the napkin out of my hand and intertwining our fingers and setting them on his knee.

"Thank you soo much Gabrialle, really. I can't even put together the right words for how thankful I am," he looked down at the ground as his thumb traced circles onto the back of my hand.