Chapter Sixteen: Dreams vs. Reality

Sorry its soo short. It's a bit of filler, but I felt I had to put something up. :)  

Unedited 

Enjoy, lena 

-------------------------------- 

I rolled over grodgily rubbing my eyes. It was too early and I was far from ready to wake up. I snuggled further back into my pillow about to drift back off to sleep when I hear a groan and feel something hard press against my back. I turned around abruptly to come face to face with a soundly sleeping Niall. I smiled to myself as I got quietly out of bed. After using the restroom I walked to the kitchen in search of food. I was going through the fridges when Harry walked in. 

"Oh! Gabby I didn't know you were here it's good to see ya," he smiled as he took a seat at the counter. 

"Good to see you too," I smiled back taking out some eggs from the fridge. 

"What are you going to make?" He asked smiling widely. 

"Eggs, bacon, and toast," I said raising an eyebrow. "Would you like some?"  

"Yes please I'm really hungry," he said his stomach growling in approval. 

"Good because I'm not that great at cooking and could use some help," I smiled mischievously. 

"Then I'll wake Salena," he said hoping out of his chair. 

"She's here?" I asked not at all surprised.  

I started cracking the eggs into a bowl when Harry came running in with Salena thrown over his shoulder. She was yelling out profanities until he placed her down next to me. 

"Will you help Gabby make breakfest?" He asked her pleadingly. 

"What do I look like?" She said jokingly. "Ask Isabel to do it," she said with perfect timing.  

Isabel walked in a big t-shirt and some shorts. "Oh Gabby! I didn't know you were here," she said sitting in the chair next to Salena.  

"Yeah, and you are going to help me make breakfest because Salena is being a basic bitch," I said cracking another egg into the bowl.  

"Hey!" Salena yelled as Isabel got out of the chair and walked over to me. 

"I wasn't going to help you, but girl that is not how you crack an egg," Isabel said cracking more eggs into the bowl.  

"Well sorry I'm not an expert egg cracker, breaker, whatever!" I said turning on the pan. 

"Hey guys vas happening?" Zayn said walking in yawning. 

"Isabel and Gabby are making breakfest for us!" Harry smiled widely. 

"All of us?" Liam asked also walking into the kitchen texting vigorously on his phone. 

"How many of us are there?" I asked not realizing Liam was even here. 

"Well there's Harry, Zayn, Isabel Liam, Louis, Naks, you, Niall, and me!" Salena said counting out on her fingers. "So 9." 

"Oh my gosh Naks is here too!" I said scrambling the eggs confused. "Where is she?" 

"She's still asleep," Louis said popping down in Harry's lap. 

I almost forgot Naks and Louis were together! Hell, I forgot Louis and El broke up! I've been so caught up in trying to figure out what's going on with me and Niall I haven't even noticed that one of my oldest friends, Isabel, was dating 1/5 of One Direction! As for Salena and Harry, I know they aren't official yet, but who knows, maybe soon it'll be 2/5. Its almost like I forgot they were One Direction. To me they are just normal people I can be myself around.