Chapter Nineteen: Falling Apart

Only one more chapter left... 

Unedited 

Enjoy, lena 

________________________________

*Gabby's point of view*

Salena and I woke up to the sound of rapid knocks on the door. I shook her shoulder, but she was already rolling over. I was not in the mood to move because I was still tired. Whoever was at the door knocked again, but harder. 

"Go get it," Salena said rolling over and closing her eyes obviously trying to go to sleep.  

"Uhg! Fine," I sighed considering what she had just been through. I rolled out of bed and walked to the door. I opened it not even bothering to look through the peep hole. I was greated by four boys staring at me with sheepish grins. "What's going on?" I asked confused as to why they were here. 

"We wanted to have a movie night,"Niall said smiling. I couldn't turn him down when he looked at me like that. Hell I couldn't turn him down ever. I was falling, no I already fell, hard.  

"Um sure, but Salena's asleep.." I started, but Harry cut me off. 

"I'll go get her," he said as they let themselves in. 

"She's in my room!" I yelled after Harry and followed the boys to the living room.  

Louis and Liam had already settled themselves on the couch. Niall wasn't there so I went into the kitchen to search for him. He was standing by the microwave and holding a bowl. I snuck behind him and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. He smiled and faced me placing the bowl on the counter and pulling me towards him.  

"Soo, care to clue me in as to why the sudden movie night?" I asked curious. 

His smile faltered and his gaze fell to the floor. "Gab, I havta tell ya something," he said grabbing my hands. 

"What is it?" I asked worriedly.  

Niall looked back up at me, but his eyes looked sad. "The meeting today, with management, they want us," he paused and pulled me close wrapping his arms around my waist. "They would like it if we went on a small tour just to keep our name out there before the next album," he finished resting his forehead against mine. 

"When are you leaving?" I asked trying to contain my composer. 

"Two days," he said quietly. 

"Then we better make these next two days count," I said and Niall smiled and leaned forward just enough to place his soft lips lightly against mine for a second then he pulled away. He released me too soon and turned towards the microwave only to take out two bags of freshly popped popcorn. He ripped open the bag and poured it into a bowl. 

"Leggo," he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me to the living room. 

"Where's Zayn?" I asked noticing I didn't see him earlier. 

"With Isabel. She leaves tomorrow," He said as we sat down on the couch. 

Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulders and Liam was sitting to my left with Louis resting his legs on his lap and his back was against the arm rest. I wonder why Salena and Harry weren't here yet? I hope everything works out between her, Harry, and Louis.  

"Soo, what are we going to watch?" I asked looking at Niall. 

"I'm not sure. The boys decided to let Salena pick saying she seemed a bit off earlier," he shrugged and I looked at Liam and Louis who's faces had reddened.