Chapter Five: I'm her .... WHAT?

Hey lovlies this one is really short, but I wanted to upload tonight sooo here it is:) ohh and its not edited sorry:/

Enjoy, lena

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             I hopped into the shower and immediately let the warm water calm me. As much as I wanted to just stand there under the water and think everything through I knew I had to hurry up. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked in the mirror and dried my face. I rubbed in some moisturizer and applied minimal foundation. Then I swept on some blush and mascara before walking into my room. I walked out of my bathroom to find Salena straddling Niall on the floor and pinning his arms by the sides of his face.

            “Ehhem..” I coughed giving them a surprised look.

            “Gabby! Save me your friend is trying to kill me!” Niall looked at my worriedly.

            “I’m just getting payback!” she laughed looking over her shoulder at me, but still holding Niall in place.

            “What did you do?” I asked him questionly.

            “I may have found out she was ticklish, and attacked her,” he said sheepishly.

            “And now you are going to pay for almost killing me,” she giggled and began tickling him as boyish giggles escaped his mouth.

            “Ssstttttoop!” he screamed and I laughed. You see Salena is extremely ticklish on her neck, and if you tickle her long enough she’ll start hyperventilating.

            “Well, while you take car of that I’m going to get dressed,” I said still laughing and remembering I’m still in a towel. I grabbed my clothes and headed back into my bathroom.

            “Say Salena is the most awesomest person in the world!” I heard Salena telling Niall as his laughs must have became silent.

            “Saa…Salena is th…the awesomest person in the world!” I heard him struggle to let out as I slipped on my black leggings and cute lacy mini-dress with long sleeves.

            “See that wasn’t so hard now was it?” she asked as I walked back into the room and saw her sitting on my bed while Niall still sat on the floor.

            “I see you two are getting along great now,” I laughed then noticed Salena still wasn’t dressed. “Aren’t you going to get dressed?”

            “What is there something wrong with my attire?” she said pretending to sound offended as she gestured down to her pajama pants and Before You Exit band tee.

            “Come on. I’ll pick an outfit out for you to wear,” I said walking to the door.

            “Hey uh can I use your shower?” Niall said awkwardly as he stood up.

            “Oh, yeah, sure, go ahead,” I smiled as I left the room to Salena’s.

            I practically went through her whole closet till I found her the perfect outfit to impress Harry. “This is the one,” I smiled widely.

            “Noo, I can’t wear that it’s fucking cold outside!” She whined.

            “Come on! You’ll look great in it plus you can wear your favorite black ripped jeans,” I begged.

            “Fine, but I’m wearing my leather jacket hoodie with it,” she said as she took the flowy light blue semi see through button up that had a high-low hemline, and long fitted sleeves.

            “Wear a black bandeau with it,” I said walking out of her room and walking back to mine. I flopped down on my bed and opened my laptop. I checked my twitter and noticed that I had 18 new followers. I followed all of them back, and scrolled down my timeline. Everyone was of course talking about the boys. I read on of the update accounts posts with wide eyes. The fans had figured out where the boys had gone on vacation. Which means some of them probably figured out where they where staying. My heartbeat quickened when I saw the pictures. Everyone was retweeting the same two pictures. One was of me and Niall at Glendale Glitters, but it just showed Niall’s face as he held my hand, but I was looking in the opposite direction so all you could see was my hair. The second picture was of Harry looking at Salena as she stood in front of him with her back to the camera. People were posting these over and over saying horrid things. One person even said we were fat ugly bitches. It hurt really bad to be quite honest. My eyes began to water as I shut the computer right as my door burst open.

            “Did you see the pics?” Salena asked me trying not to cry. She absolutely hates crying in front of anyone. She ran over to me and sat at the edge of the bed when I looked up at her with glossy eyes. “It’s ok girly,” she reassured me. “They don’t know who we are, or what’s actually going on for that matter.”

            “Who doesn’t know who you are?” Niall said walking out of my bathroom already redressed in what he wore yesterday. I looked up at him and wiped my eyes. “What’s going on?” he asked walking over to me. I gave him a weary smile before opening the computer once again. “Shit! I didn’t think they’d figure out where we are because Liam and Louis are still up in England.” He looked at us apologetically. “Everything is going to be ok girls I promi..” Niall was cut off by his ringing phone. “Hello,” he answered. “Yeah I’ve seen them. Don’t worry we can work everything out. Trust me bro. I, well let me ask,” Niall turned to us pulling his phone away from his ear. “Can Harry come over so we can figure a few things out? Plus that way when we go out your cars can’t be tracked and our bodyguard will already be with us?”

            “Uhh yeah sure. We’ll text him the address,” I said looking over at Salena who just shrugged her shoulders and pulling out her phone.

            “Ok man you can come Salena is texting you the address. Alright, see ya,” Niall said and hung up.

            “Come on, let’s go to the living room and watch TV as we wait for Harry,” Salena said getting up and walking to the living room as we followed.  We all settled down on the couch. Niall was sitting on my right and Salena on my left. We agreed on Family Guy so we would have something to laugh at.  It was 1:13 by the time we heard a knock on the door and Salena was still laughing at Peter’s stupidity. She managed to get up and answer the door. Before she was even able to open the door fully a tall brunet with short hair holding a bouquet of flowers wrapped her in a hug. “Surprise!” he shouted. “I canceled on my blind date because I’d much rather spend the afternoon with you,” he smiled sweetly at Salena. Niall and I walked over to them utterly confused. The guy handed Salena the flowers and looked at me Niall.

            “Thank you. I wasn’t really expecting you,” she said seeming oddly annoyed. “Umm these are my friends Niall and Gabby,” she smiled pointing to us each. “Guys this is Oliver,” she said as we shook hands and said hello.

            We made our way back to the living room awkwardly, but Oliver seemed really nice actually, but my main concern was… I was cut off from my thoughts as another knock sounded from the door. Salena got up to get it again. When she opened it harry immediately hugged her tight, and she kind of hugged him back.

            “Are you ok?” he asked her. “I promise everything will be ok. This is my entire fault! We will work it out. I won’t let them hurt you,” he said still holding her.

            “Won’t let who hurt her,” Oliver said crossing his arms over his chest looking upset.

            “Uh who are you? Who is he?” Harry asked not fully letting Salena go, nut backing away from her slightly.

            “I could ask you the same question,” Oliver said taking a step closer to them.

            “I’m…I’m her uhh friend,” Harry said confused.

            “Well, I’m her boyfriend!” Oliver sated blankly.