Chapter Fifteen: Remember

Hey everyone this chapter is a bit more mature so beware! Also sorry it took soooo long:/ Also unedited 

Enjoy, lena 

________________________________

*Present*

It was cold outside, so I pulled my jacket tighter arournd me. In Arizona you don't really get to see the change of the color of the leaves, so it didn't really surprise me that my boots were crunching dead grass and leaves as I walked across the barren dirt. I sat down on the cold ground hugging my knees to my chest. I stared at the stones in front of me not knowing where to begin.  

"Nana, Tata... I've made a big mistake," I whispered.  

A shiver ran through my body as my bottom lip quivered. "I don't know what to do," I continued whispering as I warmed my hands up by rubbing them together.  

"Why did you both have to leave me here? Why couldn't you take me with you? I'm lost Tata, I need your help Nana!" I screamed as tears broke their way pass my lids. "Why?" I said barely audible of a whisper.

*18 hours ealier*

Niall's lips brushed against my neck as I pulled at the hem of his shirt. He pushed my back up against the door as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled him closer against me and heard a groan escape his lips. He turned us around and I felt my back hit the comforting surface of my bed. His lips met mine for a quick second then he lifted his body from mine and hurridly removed his shirt. A breath escaped my lips as my eyes examined the perfect boy that hovered over me. The pressure of Niall's body returned and I smiled as I felt his lips on mine once again.  

*Knock!Knock!* 

"Busy!" Niall shouted then continued to trail kisses down shoulder. 

"Niall?Gabby? It's really really important I'm sorry, but can we come in?" Salena asked from the other side of the door followed by a "It really is important mate," from Harry and a groan from Niall as he got up off of me and opened the door.  

The two walked in quickly shutting the door behind them. I could already read a worried expression all over Salena's face. Her expression could only mean one thing. 

"He's here isn't he?" I asked already regretting when the words left my mouth. 

"Yeah, I'm...sorry. I can ask him to leave if you like?" Salena said sitting down next to me. 

"Who even invited him?" I asked feeling highly uncomfortable. 

"Your mom," Salena said sadly.

*22 hours earlier*

Niall and I were playing a game of beer pong against Salena and Harry. Oddly enough the game was pretty intense. We had one cup left and they had two, but it was my turn and I was determined to make this shot. I backed up a bit, squinted, stuck my arm out in front of me, and threw the little ping pong ball across the table. It hit the first cup then spun onto the first cup. Niall and I immediately jumped up an hugged, but were interrupted by how fast Harry fingered the ball out of the cup. 

"Noooooo!" I shouted still in Niall's arms. 

"It's ok babe. We can still get them," he said reasurringly. 

"We'll just see about that," Salena said smiling from across the table.  

She aimed the ball and threw, but missed just slightly to the right. "You were saying?" I said raising my ryebrows and smiling. Harry was up next and though Niall tried his best to distract him, he made it.  

"Drink up," Salena said handing us her cups. 

"I thought you said you never really played beer pong?" Niall asked Salena.