Chapter Three: Do We Have a Deal? (Part One)

Hey lovelies, this is just part one of chapter three. Sorry if it's moving slow. Sorry it's sp short.

I hope you enjoy.

-Lena

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled up at him as my cheeks instantly reddened. “Really? I... I mean yeah me to.” I bit my lip.

            “You looked like you were in a rush somewhere,” he chuckled.

            Then I remembered what I was doing. Salena and I were going home. Isabell was leaving, no, she left and she didn’t even say goodbye.

            “Are you alright?” he put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

            I looked down. “Yeah, I was… just on my way home..” Niall stopped me midsentence by putting his hand under my chin and raising my face so that he was looking right into my eyes.

            “I can tell that something’s wrong Gabrialle. You can trust me,” he smiled then grabbed my hand. “Come on,” he said as he started pulling me with him.

            “Uhh, where are we going?” I asked as we walked through the parking lot.

            “I’m not quite sure at the moment, but it was just really noisy in there.” He stopped walking and turned to me in the middle of the parking lot. “I’ll make you a deal. I’ll take you anywhere you want, but you have to open up to me and let me know what’s wrong.” He smiled.

            “Sounds like a deal,” I smirked.

            “There is one problem however,” he seemed slightly embarrassed. “My buds and I came here together, and I guess I didn’t really think this through. Soo uh…”

            “It’s all good. We can take my car.” I said as I started walking towards my car and texted Salena an apology and let her know I ran into Niall ‘literally’.

            “So where are we off too?”

            “Umm…have you ever been to Glendale Glitters?” I asked enthusiastically.

            “I don’t think soo.”

            “Well prepare to be amazed!” I said as I plugged in my iPod to the radio. I handed it to Niall. “You can pick any song you want.”

            He took the iPod as I put the car into reverse and began to drive to Glendale. “You have a brilliant taste in music,” he stated. “This!” he said as music began to fill the car.

‘Give me love like her,’

‘Cause lately I’ve been waking up alone’

‘Paint spotted tear drops on my shirt,’

‘Told you I’d let them go.’

            “I love this song,” I chuckled and began to sing along. “And I’ll fight my corner. Maybe tonight I’ll call ya. After blood turns into alcohol, no I just want to hold ya.”

            “Give me a little time to me, we’ll burn this out. We’ll play hide and seek, to turn this around, all I want is the taste your lips allow.” Niall sang beautifully.

            “My my, my my, oh give me love,” both of us sang the whole song together.

            “Ed Sheeran has the voice of an angel…” I sighed.

            “He does indeed,” Niall chuckled. “Alright I’m going to just press shuffle for now if that’s alright?”

            “Oh yeah sure,” I said making a left turn.

            “How far away are we from this glitters place?”

            “Probably about 10 minutes, or soo,” I guestimated.

            “So what is it exactly? Like is there glitter everywhere?”

            I giggled, “No, no glitter.”

            “Looks like I’m in for a surprise eh?”

            “Yeah, I’m pretty fond of surprises. Not getting them, just giving.”

            “Can I ask one wee little question?”

            “What would that be?”

            “Will there be food at this glitter place?” He chuckled.

            “Of course,” I smiled happily turning the corner ready to hunt down a parking space that wouldn’t involve a mile of walking. Lucky for me I spotted one in front of the antique shop.

            “Yay! I don’t have to parallel park,” I said to myself as I pulled in between to other cars.

            “Whoa, why are all the trees covered in lights?” he asked looking down at the glowing rows of trees.

            “Well, every year near the end of November the city decorates all of this area because it’s old Glendale. Many people come here and set up booths for almost everything, and they put on little performances on the stage in the center. Between now and January people come here to buy new things, try new foods, and even just spend time together.” I explained reminiscing on the times Salena brought me here as we walked around the block to reach the festivities.

            We turned the corner and everything came into view. “This is…this is amazing!” Niall looked around at everything. He smiled like a five year old on Christmas morning.

            “How about we check out the food first, then find a spot to eat and talk?” I asked.

            “Food…yeah food sounds good,” he smiled and grabbed my hand. “Let’s go!”