Chapter Eleven: And so it begins...

I know it's been quite a while, but here is the new chapter :)

unedited

Enjoy, lena

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            My alarm went off loudly. I lazily opened my eyes and sat up. The whole house was silent apart from Rita Ora’s voice coming from my phone. I got out of bed after turning off my alarm and went to check on Salena. I knock on her door, but she didn’t answer. I walked in to find her sleeping deeply on her bed. Shit, she’s going to be late. I walked over to her and shook her. She pushed me away and went under the covers.

            “Goooo away,” she said groggily.

            “Len you are going to be late,” I said pulling the blanket away from her.

            “What are you talking about?” she asked confused and rubbing her eyes.

            “School silly, it’s Monday.”

            “Oh right we aren’t going today,” she said then rolled over.

            “What are you talking about?” I asked completely confused.

            “You have a date tonight,” she said getting out of bed and stretching.

            “I don’t see your point?” I said confused.

            “We gotta go buy you something to wear for the date,” she said walking into the bathroom.

            “Wait so you are actually want to ditch?” I said shocked.

            “Yeah I already emailed all our teachers saying we couldn’t be in today due to family emergency. They emailed me our homework, so you’ll have to do it after we go shopping, but before your date,” she turned on the shower.

            “I knew there was a catch,” I laughed.

            “Enough lollygagging, now go get ready,” she said slipping of her shorts.

            I walked out of her bathroom and to my room. I can’t believe I went shopping yesterday and forgot to get an outfit for today. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. Once the water hit me nerves ran through my head. I kept thinking of everything possible that could go wrong tonight. I’m one of those people that think about life while in the shower. It occurred to me that I had no idea where he was taking me. How would I know what to wear? What if I dressed too laid back, or to fancy? What if he realizes he doesn’t really care for me at all? Uhg! Negative thoughts I hate you. I finished up in the shower and hopped out. I put on a light amount of foundation, mascara and coral blush. I shimmied into some black leggings, and a blue camisole. Then put on my sheer white long sleeve button up, and white knit Toms. I ran my fingers through my curly hair, and walked to Salena’s room. She was slipping on her favorite wedged tie up boots.

            “Ready?” I asked smiling rather widely.

            “Let’s go!” she said and we walked out the door.

            Salena took me to Rue 21 even though I told her I may need something fancier to wear. We got out of the car still arguing about what I was going to wear. I was nervous and I know it was showing because every five minutes Salena would assure me that everything was going to be fine. It also didn’t help that I forgot my phone at the condo even though I was sure I had put it in my purse. So now if Niall texted me I wouldn’t even know.