Chapter Nine: Curiosity

Hello:) this chapter and the next are both mostly filler chapters where you'll get to learn more about the girls lives growing up. This one is a bit boring in my opinion, but none the less I hope you like it.

Unedited : /

Enjoy, Lena

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work was going by rather slowly today. I can't even remember how many drinks I have served. The club as expected was packed because it was Saturday and I was not in the mood to be around buzzed and drunk people anymore. I served a giggly girl a drink even though I thought she didn't another one judging by her slurs. Lucky for me she gave a generous tip that I could not refuse. I looked around the club and mostly everyone was dancing. There weren't many people at the bar. Just a few sitting in the stools and enjoy their drinks. Salena was trying to hide the fact she was texting on her phone even though she knew Sue wouldn't care because the bar was pretty dead. I walked over to her and laughed.

"You know Sue won't care if you have your phone out?" I giggled.

"I know, but still it looks unprofessional," she said slipping her phone back into her pocket.

"Who were you texting anyway?" I asked raising a brow.

"Harry," she stated quickly.

"Really? That's great! What were you two talking about?" I asked, but she ignored me and walked to the other side of the bar.

"Nothing," she turned to walk away from me again, but bumped into Naks. "Sorry," she said.

"It's all good, but I was actually wondering if... well I know it's my first day, but we only have fifteen minutes left on the shift and I was wondering if I could check out early?" She asked glancing towards her hands every now and then.

"Yeah of course," Salena smiled.

"But what for if you don't mind me asking I'm just curious," I laughed awkwardly because it's true I'm a very curious person.

"Well that guy sitting at the bar over there looking at us wanted to take me out for a really late dinner. He's been here for about two hours and we've talked the whole time. I mean of course not while I was serving, but yeah," she blushed. Salena and I both looked across to get a good look at the guy. I swear both of our eyes immediately widened. I wonder if she knows who he is I thought to myself as Salena regained her composer.

"Well then looks like you better get going. Have fun," Salena said pushing her to the back room while giggling.

Salena turned to me with shock written across her face. Naks walked up to the guy and he put his arm around her shoulder and they walked out together. "Oh my god!" I said turning to Salena. "I thought he was with Eleanor in England?"

"I thought so to. Maybe they broke up?" She answered still shocked.

"Probably. Do you think she knows who he is?"

"I don't think so, but I think that gives them a better chance. I mean I just met her, but I am beyond happy for her!" Salena smiled.

"Of course! I mean it's not everyday Louis Tomlinson asked you out on a dinner date," I giggled.

"Touché," she said wiping the bar up so we could leave. We washed the dirty glasses and put everything back in order before clocking out and heading to Salena's car. The ride home was pretty quite because we were both tired, but once we got home I knew we were going to stay up all night like we did every Saturday.