Chapter Twelve: Almost

Sorry it took so long:( Unedited

Enjoy, lena

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            I sat down at the table and smiled. “So what’s on the menu for us?”

            “I’m not quite sure to be honest. It depends on what the chef decides to prepare,” Niall smiled.

            “Chef?” I asked.

            “Of course, he should be out here soon with our waitress,” Niall said looking towards the kitchen’s double doors. “Ah, there they are,” he smiled as Salena and Harry walked towards us.

            Harry was wearing a white apron and a chef hat and Salena was wearing dark black skinny jeans with a black tee-shirt, an apron around her waist, and holding a notepad with a pen.

            “Hello there Mister and Misses, my name is Harry and I will be your chef for this evening.” Harry said smiling like a mad man.

            “Hello there Chef Harry it is an honor to meet you,” Niall smirked.

            “The pleasure is mine,” Harry winked. “Well, I shall leave you with Salena she will be your waitress for the rest of your dinner.”

            Harry walked back into the kitchen and Salena moved forward. “Hello there, can I start you two off with some nice refreshing beverages such as a raspberry iced tea and a coke?”

            “Yeah that’ll be fine, thank you,” Niall smiled and Salena walked back to the kitchen.

             “So, you put this all together?” I asked him smiling widely.

            “I thought it was the best way for us to have a date. You know without all the cameras and people trying to find out who you are.”

            “Right that’s really smart, I forgot about that stuff.” I really had. I forgot I couldn’t just go outside with Niall and walk around. The last time we went out pictures were taken of us.

            “Hello lovies,” Salena said with two drinks in her hands. “Here you go, and your main course will be out shortly,” she said and walked away.

            “So do you really have no idea at all as to what they are making?” I asked Niall questionly.

            “I have no idea, honestly. Hopefully it’s not poisonous,” he laughed.

            “Agreed,” I laughed.

            “Soo, are you going to school too?” I asked trying to make some comfortable small talk.

            “No, that’s not for me. I love music and intend to always make it no matter what life throws at me,” He smiled perfectly. “What are you going to school for?”

            “To be honest I don’t really know. Right now I’m just getting my core classes out of the way. I’m still trying to find a major.”

            “Well what interests you? Do you have any ideas as to what you would like to do?” he asked with this look in his eyes that was pure of interest.

            “I’m contemplating becoming a pediatrician, but it takes a great deal of focus in school work.”

            “You can do it,” Niall smiled. “You can do anything your capable of!” he laughed. “Was that too corny?”