Chapter Ten: Best Friends

Hey lovlies this chapter is kinda boring in my opinion:( and unedited.

Nonetheless I hope you enjoy, lena

ps. check out the slideshow of the girls dresses and shoes on the side>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          I woke up to the sound of my doorknob wiggling. I rolled over and lazily opened my eyes to see Salena storm into my room. Dam it what time is it? I sat up and rubbed my eyes as she opened my blinds, and walked over to me.

            “I tried knocking, but you were totally passed out, so I had no choice but to breaking in,” she laughed holding a butter knife.

            “How long do I have to get ready?” I asked as I stood up.

            “About ten minutes,” she laughed and sat on my bed.

            “Shit!” I said as I stormed into my bathroom. I didn’t have time to shower, so I washed my face and threw a grey beanie over my natural curly hair. I put on some tinted moisturizer, blush, mascara, and brushed my teeth before rejoining Salena in my room. She was already dressed in dark blue denim jeans and her favorite All Time Low crop top with her leather jacket hoodie over it and her wedge tie up ankle boots. She must have woken up early because her hair was waved and she had the same amount of make up as me on. I being the more girly of us two pulled on my dark distressed denim jeans and a beige camisole with a coral long sleeved cover up over it and buttoned it half way. Then over that I pulled on my black sweater with faux fur on the inside, but left it unbuttoned and wore my coral toms because heals make me way too tall.

            “Are you ready to go?” She asked standing up and putting her purse across her shoulders.

            “Yeah,” I said with a yawn following her out.

            We got to the doctor rather quickly for our meeting and Salena signed in as I took a seat in the waiting room in front of the TV where Beauty and The Beast was playing. I picked up a nearby magazine that was only filled with gossip and nothing interesting. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket.

            ‘Goodmorning loveJ’ From: Nialler

            I smiled and replied ‘Morning! Hows your day going? J’

            Salena walked back next to me and sat down peeling her name sticker from the plastic and sticking it against her shirt. No matter how many times we had already come here together she got nervous every time. She was sitting with her hands clenched staring off into the distance probably worrying about her results. My phone vibrated again with another text from Niall.

            ‘Its alright, but I wish I was able to see you. Its ok though because now the excitement is going to build up for tomorrow be prepared’ From: Nialler

            ‘I wish I could see you to, but my meeting is about to startL I’ll talk to you later J’ I replied then stood up as Salena’s name was called and we headed back to the doctors room. Salena sat up on the examine table and I sat on a chair next to her. Dr. Kapur walked up in front of Salena.

            “How’s your sleeping been lately?” He asked as he wrapped the band around her arm to take her blood pressure.

            “It’s gotten better, but my headaches haven’t changed really,” she answered.