CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Hello Friends

Here I am back with another update...

Keep reading and keep enjoying but don't forget to make inline comments and don't forget to vote in the last.

So without wasting any time start reading...

Though it was the regular night for everyone in the world but for the people of this house it was something that they never wished for... Every soul was resting in their designated room but seems like sleep forgot the route for their eyes. Everyone was wide awake and was wondering for their upcoming fate.

NEXT DAY

Rashi was taking stroll in the garden when her eyes fall on the pile of ashes and half burnt boxed lying in the corner. She reached there and picked one half burnt picture from the pile. She looks at the picture with keen curiosity and was trying to recognise the half burnt faces on the photo.

RASHI: (Confusingly) who this could be?? One seems like Ishita but who is the person next to her??

She was deeply engrossed in her thoughts when she saw Siddharth coming towards her. She smiled at him and leaving the photograph back there she walks towards him.

SIDDHARTH: Good morning beautiful... how are you today??

RASHI: Good morning handsome... I am absolutely refreshing today... how about you??

SIDDHARTH: Not well earlier... but now after seeing this beautiful smile on your face, I am super excited for this wonderful day...

RASHI: (blushing) It is so cheesy Sidd... from when you start talking like this??

SIDDHARTH: (smirking) I need not to learn from anyone... just one look at you and these words flow out of my mouth automatically...

Rashi hit him on shoulders shyly before proceeding towards kitchen. Siddharth followed her chuckling on her fail attempt of hiding the beautiful blush from him.

In the hospital

Doctor was checking the Ranvijay while Ishita and Shilpa were standing there, waiting for the doctor's response. After done with his work doctor moves towards Shilpa...

SHILPA: How is he now doctor??

DOCTOR: He is good ma'am, his recovery rate is really great... there is nothing to worry... he is out of danger and if you want, we can discharge him by next week. But, he need the complete rest for at least one month. So I will send a nurse with him to take care of him 24/7.

SHILPA: Thank you doctor that will be appreciated. You please give me the list of things that we will be required at home for his better recovery.

Ishita was sitting beside Ranvijay, he holds her hand in his and make her look at him.

RANVIJAY: I know Ishi that I did wrong. No explanation of mine can change the fact that I was wrong. But please betu... don't hate me... please, I can bear anything in this world but not the hatred in your eyes. You are the reason for which I live... Please forgive me Ishi...

ISHITA: Bhai... who am I to forgive you... I think you are asking for forgiveness from the wrong person.

RANVIJAY: I know and I will try to seek her forgiveness also but I know that it is next to impossible for her to forgive me for what I have done. Also, I know I don't deserve it but still it is really difficult to live with this guilt.

ISHITA: I know bhai... it is even difficult for me meet her eyes. I don't know how to face her and I am even afraid to look into the eyes of Ratika... my own blood...