TWENTY NINE

Hello friends
How are you all....
So here I am back with the much awaited update and hope that you will like it too. Please do the inline comments and share your views with me to help me improve my work.

Before you proceed to read......

This chapter contains some real mature and violent content. I advice and request that anyone below 18 years please...... do not read the content between ******* signals. And others too who are not comfortable with these kinds of stuff kindly avoid reading too.

Others can niw start reading......

At night

After having dinner Naina layed the Ranvijay on bed as he was fast asleep and came back to hall where Dheeraj (Sanjay's brother) was waiting for her. She sat on a single sofa chair before him and waited for him to start the conversation....

DHEERAJ: So have you talked to anyone other than me about what happened with you....

NAINA: No... I don't have any medium of communication with me...

DHEERAJ: (releasing a breath) okk.... so it means only you .... me and Vijay is aware of all this...

NAINA: (confusingly) Yes.... but why are you asking this?? I think you told everything to Sanjay too... Right??

DHEERAJ: (Smirking) Yes... you think... but you know dear its only what you think.... (standing and taking a step towards her)

NAINA: (Confused and afraid with sudden change of his tone) Wh.... what do you mean??

DHEERAJ: ( jolt her from shoulders with a force) I want to say dear ..... you made a big mistake by running away from true love of Vijay....

NAINA: (eyes widen with shock) Bh.... bha.... bhaiya what are you saying??

DHEERAJ: (with mischievous smile on his face) who bhaiya beautiful?? See I have a surprise for you ... come let me show you (dragged her forcefully with him)

He took her to a big room next to the hall. It was dark as there was no light but she could hear some hushed and shuffling sounds. But as Dheeraj switched on the light .... Naina's eyes widen and face paled seeing the nightmare of her life standing before him with murderous gleam in his eyes. She stumbled back as he began taking predatory steps towards her and turned around to run out of there..... but it seems like her luck had already turned its back on her because with the monstrous speed Vijay took hold of her hand .... turning her facing him .... he clutches her hairs in tight grip and make her to look into his eyes.

VIJAY: I.... I loved you with all I have and you betrayed me..... you tried to run away from me..... I thought you also loves me and so I was being very sweet and lenient with me till now..... but now..... now my dear love I will show you real me..... I will show you what bitches like you get when you play with Royalty. You will pay for this stunt of yours..... I will make your life a real hell.... you know me yet....

NAINA:(Sobbing loudly with pain and hurt) Please Vijay...... please let me go.... please you are already married.... pkeasr don't destroy my life.... please leave me (trying to free herself from his hulking grip)

VIJAY: (slapped her hard) You ungrateful slut ..... when I gave you whatever you wished .... you never had this issue that I am married or not.... you never asked me but now you are faking your innocence to me.... and what if I am married..... I am a royal and its our right as well tradition to keep as many mistresses as we want to keep ourselves entertained. And my dear love you are just one of them for me..... (laughed menacingly)