CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Not believing her eyes ...... she left the room with the trembling steps and fall down with a thud on the surface just outside his room weeping and crying helplessly imaging her upcoming fate....

Entire day she tried to complete all the work assigned to her to prevent his rage and by 5he 7.00 P:M she was most done with them. She gave the final touches to the dinner and towards her room to take a bath and change.

Shr quickly took bath and changed in another saree as even after so much contemplations she was not ready to wear that disgusting outfit.  She knew that she has to bear the ragging bull as soon as he come back but being beaten by him is more preferable for her than to once again bare her dignity before him once again...... but little did she knew that what storm is waiting for her....

AT NIGHT:

Ranvijay entered the house exactly at 8:25 and found the entire hall empty.... he found the food placed on the table ... he opened the lid and found it still hot as the table was set just few minutes ago.... he walked towards kitchen but she was not there too.... he turned and walked towards his room ..... but didn't find her there too...... he entered to his walking closet and found that dress still hanging there only ......... though he expected something the same only..... but still he felt anger rise in him thinking ..........

RV: She dared to disobey me..... (flaring his nose).... I guess she wants to see the real demon now..... (laughing menacingly) its okay darling.... though I never wanted to do that to you.... I just wanted to break you down mentally and emotionally but I think its not enough.... I am coming for you darling I am coming for you......

Ranvijay took long strides and reached the room she was leaving in and opened the door with the thud.....

Author POV

As the door opens Ratika stood from the bed startled and her gaze land on him and his scorching eyes.... she was afraid beyond the limit ..... she gulped her saliva in fear and was fidgeting with finger ....

He took caculative steps towards her and she tried to step back...(keyword...tried)

RV: Don't....

And she stood like a statue there only .... its like he did some magic on her body.... she wanted to move..... she wanted to run.... she wanted to escape from his eyes .... hell.... from his life.... but was not able to move ......

He reached to her side and in one swift motion he fisted her hairs in his tight grip and started dragging her with him towards his room...... she was a sobbing mess.... she tried to free her hair from his grip ..... but it seems like a monster has caged his body and he cannot see or hear her crying.... reaching his room he threw her mercilessly on floor.... her head collided with the side of his bed and started bleeding.....

But it seems like he got blind in his rage  .... without paying any attention to her condition he lift her with her elbow... fisted her hairs once again to raise her face to his level and without wasting any single second .... caged her lips with his ..... but it was not the kis out of love or lust..... but it was kiss of punishment..... it was the kiss to show her .... her position in his life..... it was the kiss to break her already broken self.....

He started roaming his hands on her body....... she didn't feel anything..... it seems like her body lost all the senses....

His hand reached her shoulders and in a swift motion he unpinned her saree and before she could understand anything he rolled her removed her saree and threw her on the bed. She was shocked and looked him with a fear of loosing her dignity..... but before she may even utter a single word he once again kept his lips on hers.... and again punished her with his punishing kiss while pinning her hands above her heads ..... holding them with his single hand and other hand was holding her jaws to keep her straight....

After 5 minutes that seems like an hour he left her mouth ..... before she can take a breath of relief.... he removed his shirt and tie .....again put his lips on hers for yet again deep throat kiss.... while kissing her he used his tie to tie her hands above her head with the headboard of the bed ..... once done he leave her lips and start giving wet kisses all over her jaw and neck ..... reaching over her collar bone he bite harshly on her soft spot near the place where her shoulders meet her neck ........ a loud shriek left her mouth and she tried to wiggle out from under him..... but it was impossible for her little delicate frame as he was too strong for her to move even a single inch below him.....

He kissed the spot after bitting and then continue to bite all over her neck mercilessly and than kissed the spot ..... it was getting unbearable for her ..... she was crying and shouting for help ..... continously requesting him to leave her.... but her all cries were like falling on his deaf ears.... and he continued his torcher on her.... and he reached little below towards her cleavage..... and once again bite hard in between there and she cried loud like her life was sucked out of body ....

Without wasting anytime he began opening the hooks of her blouse she tried to wiggle and move underneath him but he slapped her on her both cheeks and in frustration....... tear her blouse along with her BRA in one swift motion .....

Her eyes widden as the reality drop on her that her front in exposed before him now and her hands were tied above her head and she can not do anything to prevent her dignity from this monster now..... and with that she gave up...... she gave up her struggle and lied their like a lifeless body .....

As soon as her front was exposed before him ....... something flashed in his eyes...... his eyes was full of lust..... and he pounced on the meat before his eyes like a hungry lion..... he started kneading her breasts mercilessly with his both hands like a child got his favorite toy to play with...... he starting kissing and sucking them like his favorite candy..... and after being satisfy with his artwork there.... he moved downwards towards her stomach and navel leaving wet kisses and bite marks all around.....

His hands reached the string oh her peticot (underskirt) and without any delay he opened and pushed the skirt down towards her legs...... now he was lying there beneath him only in her panties...... but that also didn't last for long as before she could react ...... he tore her panties also and his eyes were stuck there.... seeing her in all her glory in her birth suit.... he lost ...... he lost all his senses and within no time he removed his pants and boxer and arrange himself between her legs ...... she tried to stop him for one last time but ignoring her pleas he positioned himself and trust into her unannounced with full force...... a deadly shout escaped her mouth as she felt the earth shattering pain down there......

Hearing her loud shriek he came out his trance and realized that ....... she was a virgin..... he just deflowered her..... he was not expecting it..... bit keeping him thoughts to himself he continued what he was doing.... and continued to thurst inside her without giving her any chance to adjust and soon he felt her inner self clutching around his manhood so he increased his speed and next few thrust he released inside her.......

He stood up and looked her...... he was gazing at her lifeless body lying there stark naked...... he saw all the bite marks given by him ...... he saw the dried blood on her forehead ..... he saw her eyes which was closed out of ..... shame..... out of tiredness...... out of anger as she cannot look at him now.....

RV: so now you what will happen to you if you dare to disobey me again......
Now..... get up..... clean yourself..... wear this (pic of the dress is attached in the beginning of the chapter) and come downstairs to serve me my dinner within 30 mins....... and he threw dress on her face and turned to leave the room.....

I am not a patient person..... so be down within 30 mins if you don't want the repeat of what you have enjoyed..... saying this he left the room.....

Uuuffffff....
So finally done with one more....
I don't promote rape and violence against girls but.... it's just a story..... to kindly take it as one ....
Don't forget to press star and leave comments to tell me how you like this update....

Love you all
Your Author