CHAPTER NINE

Ratika was sitting shocked and dumbfounded.  Suddenly she felt a tug on her wrist.... raising her head she found Ranvijay staring her with red eyes full of anger and hatred. She came out of the car and was dragged towards the house mercilessly.  Her legs wobbled and she fall down but Ranvijay didn't pay any heed towards her and continued dragging her.

They entered the room in which she was kept previously and he through her on the floor and left the room bolting it from outside. Ratika was a crying mess.... she was not able to understand as what happened with her in just last few hours.
Just two days back she was one of the happiest girl in the world..... she had everything anyone would dream of ..... but now here she is sitting helplessly at the mercy of a devil .... she don't know anything about..... and she is trapped in such a way that she cannot do anything to wipe her miseries. She was sobbing and shouting continuously ..... that she didn't even realize when sleep engulfed her.

Ma'am please wake up..... wake up ma'am.... please wake up...... Ratika felt a hand on her shoulders and immediately opened her eyes and found an unfamiliar face gazing at her.... she straight herself and looked confusingly towards the maid.....

M: Madam is calling you downstairs for the lunch .
Ratika: Who are you??
M: Ma'am my name is sarita.... I am a maid here..
Ratika: What do you want from me??
M: Ma'am sir is calling you .... he said you have only 15 mins to get fresh, change and come downstairs.
Ratika: Go and tell your sir that I am not hungry..... I won't come....
M: Ma'am please don't do this.... sir won't like it and it will not be good for you.... please get ready...
Ratika: Noooo..... I won't..... you just go and give my message to him.... (Loudly) leave .....

Suddenly the doors open with a thud and both of them startled to find Ranvijay standing at the door. His eyes were blazing red with fire.... he motioned the Sarita to leave the room. As sarita left he start taking small predatory steps towards Ratika....

With his each step Ratika tried to drag herself back until her back met up with the bedpost. A hiss left from her lips... within in a fraction of second Ranvijay was standing just next to her . She was looking at her like a lost scared cat .

Suddenly her face tilted towards the right and she felt a sting on her left cheek as Ranvijay slept her brutally and  grab fistful of her hairs and made her stamp. A loud shriek left her mouth as she was dragged up from floor with her hairs.... and was thrown on the bed like a piece of trash.

In a one swift motion Ranvijay was toppled over her and next second her duppatta was pulled and thrown on the floor and she was looking at him with wide eyes asking for mercy while trying to cover her front that had the deep neckline and was trying to free herself from his cruel hands.

I hope you all like the update. From now onwards I will try to update more regular at least once a week . Kindly support me with your love and press star and do write your views on the story and my work.

Love you all
Your Author