CHAPTER 41

Hello friends

I know Iam writing after a long time but only thing I can say is SORRY, I was little preoccupied. but now things are already sorted so you will get regular updates as earlier. I promise...

So, without wasting more time lets dive into journey of suspense and thriller...

RANVIJAY: He told me that it was Sanjay Agarwal, who asked him to do all those things to my Maa...

Everyone was shocked after listening to this but the one who was most affected with his words was Rati. She could never believe her ears. After so much that happened, that monster blamed all his deeds on Sanjay... how could he? (She looks towards Ranvijay with so much hate in her eyes)

RATI: What did he said about Sanjay?

RANVIJAY: In the dungeon I tortured him in every way possible. Each day I used to ask him the same questions: Why you did all that to my mother? Why even after being your son I was treated in that way? Why just why? But he only used to laugh on my questions and always repeated same words: I love Naina... I love Naina...  ( He took a pause to look at shocked faces of everyone before continuing) but one day when he was dying of hunger as I ordered my people to not to give him food until speaks up, he called for me...

(Flashback):

RANVIJAY: (Entering into the dungeon) TSK TSK TSK so finally Mr. Vijay is ready to spill the beans... what happened, not able to bear what you gave to others? (gave sarcastic smile to him)

VIJAY: (Still smiling) Its not that I can not take this torture anymore. If  want you can even kill me but my love for your mother would still be here in my heart forever. 

RANVIJAY: Shut up just shut up, this is what you want to say to me? I don't have time for your nonsense I am leaving.

VIJAY: Wait... today I called you here to tell you the truth. I know my last moments are approaching so before leaving this world I want to tell you everything...

RANVIJAY: What truth... tell me 

VIJAY: Whether you believe or not beta (son) I always loved your mother. I first saw her when I went to her's college with your uncle Sanjay. He, your mother and Rati were best friends. Naina and sanjay were a couple. But Sanjay told me that Rati also liked him and time to time try to take passes on him. He tried to clear things with her number of times but she never deter from her acts. She even asked Sanjay to break her relationship with Naina and accept her otherwise she will defame him before everyone saying, he tried to molest her and Naina being her best friend from childhood  will believe her only. Sanjay was scared for his family reputation as well as love. He tried to tell everything to your mother but failed. so at last he  broke up with Naina and get together with Rati. 

It was Rati's birthday when Sanjay planned a surprised part for her. He took me with him and there I met your mother for the first time and immediately fall for her. When I told about my feelings to Sanjay he said that this cannot be done.  When I asked why, he said...

Firstly,  Naina is his love and he cannot forget her. But when I asked her about Rati so he said that he do not love her but can't help it. 

Secondly, I was already married. My marriage was done when I was just 6 years old. I was not interested in that marriage but I was not even allowed to go for divorce as that was strictly not allowed in our royal families.

I was helpless. I was in love with your mother only after one meeting but did not know what to do to have her by my side. I asked Sanjay to help me as I was not able to control my feelings. So he helped me by hiding about my marriage and introducing me to her on his brother's wedding. It was like a dream comes true moment for me. I tried to have conversation with your mother and finally was able to impress her. we became good friends and soon I proposed her and we became a couple. 

But soon Sanjay started getting jealous of our love and bonding as he was not happy with Rati and wanted Naina back. He threatened me that he will disclose about my first marriage to her and I was really scared as I did not wanted to loose the love of your mother. But to our badluck Rati heard the entire conversation and Sanjay had to back up from his plan. 

After few days, Rati gave me an idea to have your mother with me forever without the fear of loosing her again. She asked me to flee with Naina from our homes and start a new life somewhere and I did that. Your mother and I had a beautiful life together for initial years. We used to love each other a lot until a day when Sanjay discovered about our residence and blackmailed me with something that changed our lives forever... 

He made me a monster... a human with no soul... he destroyed our peaceful world and blew our life to the extent that I lost everything... everything that I had in my life and now I am sitting here before you in this condition because of that one compromise I did that time with him... 

RANVIJAY: What he asked you to do? 

VIJAY: He asked me to share my Naina with him...

DONE...

So friends how's the chapter? 

You liked the twist? 

Do write your views about the story that Vijay is narrating before Ranvijay...  

More surprises are waiting for you in the next chapters... Do wait for them... 

Till than bbye... take care... Love you all

YOUR AUTHOR