Chapter three

After lunch whole family decided to sit together in living room. They asked Ratika about her life in Sydney.  She answered all their questions with lots of interest and patience. Suddenly she asked them ......
Why they never visited them earlier even once? Listening this everyone's face got pale. They tried to dodge the question a d Ratika found it strange. Few minutes back they all were treated her like princess but suddenly they are avoiding her like they have seen a ghost.  Considering the situation she changed the topic and asked them about the plan to go to Banaras for the visarjan of her father's asthiya.
Mehul her elder cousin replied ..... it is scheduled for tomorrow.... they will leave early by 4:30 so that they may reach on time. Saying this all got up so to retire to their rooms as Tomorrow will be the hectic day.

Someone POV

On phone..... so it is final... they will reach Banaras tomorrow. I will be there for them . It will a nice get together and surprise for them.
Mihir.... Yes boss I have arranged everything as per your instructions.

Good.. I will see you tomorrow and he ended the call.
The whole house was shaking with him loud a d dangerous laughter.... He seems to be some psychopath but those who know him only knew that he is so shattered and empty from inside that he have no other aim life but to hear the dreadful cries of them.

Sorry for writing the short chapter but soon story will take huge twist and than I will write full long chapters.