TWENTY SEVEN

Hello everyone
I am back with another update....

I am trying to give update every week but it is really difficult to update every now and than. So please guys bear with me .... I will try to ensure an update every week and sometimes if possible twice a week but not more than that....

WARNING: The chapter contains some very mature scenes and images.... kindly ignore the part if you are not comfortable between ***** signs.

Thank you

Anyways for now.... without wasting any more time let's start reading.....

She did the same and entered the next room with little hesitation. But as soon as she got inside....... she got the biggest shock if her life which shook her existence to her core.....

***** Extremely Mature content ahead

The room was decorated in the real vulgar manner. Everywhere she can see the nude pics of girls hanging on the walls. The walls were painted with different poses of kamasutra in very objectionable ways.....

 Every wall was adorned with a large mirror and the roof of the room was completelymade of mirror

Every wall was adorned with a large mirror and the roof of the room was completelymade of mirror .....

but what shocked her most the cameras that were fixed in the room in such a way so that they may capture each and every movement in the room

but what shocked her most the cameras that were fixed in the room in such a way so that they may capture each and every movement in the room. It was dimly lit with red lights.

As soon as she realizes about her surroundings and the intentions of the person standing before her...... her eyes widen with shock and fear.... she tried to run away from the place but keyword.... tried.... but before she even took a single step back she was engulfed in the tight grip and was lifted from the ground and within a spur of the seconds was thrown on the bed mercilessly.... Her body swayed with the action but before she could do anything her both legs and wrist were tied down with the bed. She was completely helpless beneath the monster.... whom she used to love with all she have till few minutes ago. She was looking at him with tears in her eyes and begging to stop whatsoever he is doing or going to do with her.....

NAINA: Please.... please leave me.... please .... I loved you.... I loved you very much .... please don't spoil me.... please...

VIJAY: Tsk tsk Tsk Tsk.... Why are you afraid sweety.... its not like we are doing this for the first time.... we have already done it number of times...