CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Hello Friends... Here I am back with another update...

Enjoy the treat and don't be miser in voting and commenting...

So, start reading...

Ratika didn't know what to do... whom to choose... she wanted both but don't know how to get that... with all these thoughts running in her she ran from there. Rashi and Rati kept on calling her but she ignored all the voices and ran inside the room she was living in with Rati and bolt it from inside.

Shilpa and Rati took Ranvijay to his room with the help of the male nurse accompany them. After making him comfortable they exit the room leaving him with nurse.

After sometime Rashi and Ishita call everyone for dinner. Nurse brought Ranvijay to the dining area and Rashi made the space for his wheelchair. He saw the faces of everyone sitting around and realize the burning gaze of Siddharth on him. He choose to ignore him and give a relaxing smile to Ishita who was observing all this.

RANVIJAY: Where is Ratika?

RASHI: she is in her room, she is not feeling well so I will make her eat later on... you all please start...

Rashi and Ishita Started serving food to everyone. Ranvijay was served with special food cooked by Rashi herself according to the diet chart given to her by the nurse. After serving everyone on the table, she prepared a plate and went towards the nurse to give him food. After serving everyone she comes back near the dining table and silently stood behind Ranvijay's wheelchair.

RATI: Rashi why are you standing there? Come have your meal...

Listening to this everyone's attention moved to her...

RASHI: (hesitatingly) actually I am not hungry right now... you all please eat... I will eat later on with Ratika... (And looked at Ranvijay who was looking at her with piercing gaze)

ISHITA: But you didn't even had your lunch... how come you are not hungry?

SIDDHARTH: (Almost shouting) What??? You didn't had your lunch? Are you out of your mind? You know your health conditions very well... you are not allowed to skip meals or you want to go through all those medical experiences once again???

RASHI: Its not like that Siddharth... I am absolutely fine... its just that I don't feel like eating right now... Don't worry I will eat later on... now you please carry on with your food... with that she left from there...

SHILPA: (Facing Siddharth) What medical conditions you are talking about???

RATI: Actually after she lost her parents in the accident, she gets nightmares. She somehow considers herself responsible for her parents demise and often gets nightmare of them meeting with the accident and accusing her for the accident as they were driving little fast that day as they wanted to complete their task and reached to her as soon as possible. She went into depression earlier because of that and often used to skip her meals... those were the real bad phase of her life. We did everything we could to get her back in her real self but everything effort was going in vain.

SHILPA: Than how did she recovered???

RATI: She is not fully recovered yet but trying to live her life. One day when she was in school, I and Sanjay were busy and didn't get time to pick her up from school so we asked one of our friend whose son also used to study in the same school to pick her up too... their driver was driving at a very fast speed... since she lost her parents in accident she is afraid of fast speed... hell she can't even drive without panicking so she had panic attack and lost her consciousness. When we reached the hospital we were informed that her depression has worsened more and as she skips her meals very frequently, medicines are not working on her. Doctors asked us to take care of her eating habits and to make sure that she always takes her meal on time. Since then we always try to make her eat on time but still whenever she feels sad or depressed, she misses her meals which generally results in unbearable headache or sometimes she even gets faint.

SHILPA: (feeling really bad for her) This girl really faced a lot in such a tender age... sometimes I really wonder why God is unfair to such a kind soul. What is her fault for which she suffered this much???

Listening to all this Ranvijay felt bad and guilty again for every sin he committed towards her. He was lost in memories of the time when he made her starve ruthlessly... In his memories he was seeing her pale face when he was enjoying the meal made by her but refused her to have even a single morsel without getting humiliating under his hands. He loathe himself more for his each act...

RANVIJAY: Mausi... I am a monster just like my father... even after witnessing my mother experiencing all those shameless humiliation at the hands of my monster father... I did the same with her... Her tears, her cries and sobs didn't effects me just like my father, who didn't flinched even for a second seeing the women he vows to love getting molested in the hands of others. Why mausi... Why??? How I became such a heartless monster??? My mother will never forgive me...

Shilpa took his hand in hers and tried to sooth him but unable to control his overflowing emotions, Ranvijay signals the nurse who took him back to his room.

Rashi entered into Ratika's room with a tray of food in her hands. Ratika was standing beside a large window, looking into oblivion... sensing the presence of someone behind her, she turns back and gave a small smile which didn't reached her eyes to Rashi.

Rashi gave a relaxing smile and signals her to come and eat. As they both settled down, Ratika tried to speak something but stopped by Rashi.

RASHI: Have your dinner first... we will talk later on...

Ratika silently followed her words and finishes her food in no time. After cleaning up she again settles beside Rashi.

RATIKA: Di... do you also think that, I am doing wrong with him???

RASHI: (Confusingly) who told you this??? I have full confidence on my little one that she will never do anything irrational.

RATIKA: No one... but seeing the longing in the eyes of him and Ishita didi's words for him, I feel like I am doing injustice to him... but what should I do dii??? Whenever I see him, I see your crying face before my eyes... sometimes I even imagine myself at your place as I was his original target... I mean he molesting me or making me do all what he did to you...

RASHI: (Fuming with anger) will you please shut up Ratika... How could you think like this...? He is your brother for god sake... and that's too your real, elder brother... he is a father figure to you... how can you think so absurd about him? And what is this him... him... him... he is your brother so call him Bhai or bhaiya with respect not as him...

RATIKA: (Shaken with her outburst) I didn't mean that dii... I was just...

RASHI: (Interrupting her in between) Ratika please... don't try to defend your obnoxious thoughts... Whatsoever he had done... he did that to me... I faced all that but on the other side I also saw that how much he loves and care for Ishita... how a good brother he is to her... so how can you even think him doing all that to you... God is not that merciless to let him do all that to his own sister ... I think that's why I am here...

Ratika was not able to say anything but was looking at her face shockingly thinking, how could she defends the person who destroyed her brutally and scold her like this...

Both sisters were busy in their talks and scolding, unaware to the fact that two pairs of ears were listening everything that's going on between sisters and looking at each other with some defined or some undefined emotions and tears in their eyes...

Taada... Done with one more chapter

So, what do you people think about Rashi's outburst???

Was Ratika right on her place???

Who are listening to their conversation???

Come on friends share your views with me...

And don't forget to vote and follow me...

Love you all

Your Author