CHAPTER TWENTY

Hello friends

Happy Rakshabandhan to all of you.... I hope you all are hail and hearty.... enjoy the beautiful festival of bond between siblings..... but please stay safe as the time is really difficult now a days.....

I am also missing my brothers as I cannot go for Rakhi ..... but still I know it is more important to be safe than sorry..... so you too enjoy the festival but with safety.....

Also..... Belated Eid wishes for my lovely Muslim friends ..... I hope you get all your dreams fulfilled on this auspicious occasion......

Now..... without wasting any more time go for the chapter......

RV: not only you but your entire family will pay for each and every tear we shed...... and I will ensure that....

Saying this he pushed her once again and without giving any glance towards her he exited the room and bolt it from outside.....

Next Day

Rashi was sleeping when she heard some noises and being a light sleeper she opens her eyes to find a girl in the room ..... with a sudden force she tries to sit but stumble due to weakness ..... that girl immediately runs towards her and help her to sit properly....

GIRL: Good morning ma'am...

RASHI: Good morning..... who are you?? What are you doing here??

GIRL: Ma'am  I am a maid.... Sir called back all the staff ....

RASHI: (confusingly) ohh... okkk

She gets down from the bed and after getting ready she left the room and reach the hall... as she reach there she saw 5 to 6 people roaming here and there .... cleaning.... making food and God knows doing what .... she stands there confusingly and watching them all..... suddenly an elderly lady comes to her...

LADY: hello ... dear... I am beena.. I am the head of staff here... You are Rashi ma'am right??

RASHI: Y...yes... wh... why??

LADY: No.... nothing ma'am.... actually sir gave me this letter for you before leaving.... he said he will be back by 2 P:M for lunch....

RASHI: (takes the letter ) Thank you.... ( and proceed towards sofa ..... she open the envelope to read the letter)

Rashi

I am going to Airport to receive my sister who is coming today.... we will be at home by lunch .... she dont know the reality of our relationship.... she only knows that I am married and is very excited to meet her sister in law.... so behave nicely in front of her as lovable sister in law and lovable wife.... otherwise you know the consequences..... i instructed the staff to prepare everything just guide them like the lady of the house and dress appropriately ......

And mind it ..... if anything...... anything goes wrong ..... you will see worst of me...my baby sister is my world .... if I find any single tear in her eyes... if she gets disheartened or uncomfortable because of you ..... you can never predict what may I do with you.... so behave....

Ranvijay

After reading the letter Rashi stood up from the sofa and proceed towards kitchen to check the arrangements....

At 2'O clock

Rashi was ready in the beautiful golden and black  net saree...