TWENTY FIVE

Hello friends
How are you all??

I know you are Waiting for the update for so long .... so hete is the next chapter.... 

I hope you will like the chapter like the previous ones...

So without wasting any more time of yours lets start  with chapter......

And they walked inside together without realizing a pair of eyes which was on them from the moment two girls stepped at the venue and now were ready to bring the storm in their peaceful life....

Entering inside they all walked towards Sanjay's family. He introduced them to his parents and they immediately liked both of the girls specifically Rati as they were aware of their son's feelings towards her. They welcomed them with warm hearts and tried to made them comfortable.

Both the girls were enjoying the wedding and the culinarier there and were roaming around with lots of happiness in their heart. They were enjoying golgappas (Indian snack)

When Sanjay approached them again after looking at the arrangements.

SANJAY: So beautiful ladies ..... are you enjoying?

NAINA: (mischievously) obviously we are..... its not like we will sulk if you are not around....

RATI: (interrupting Naina) Shut up Naina..... (looking at Sanjay) yes everything is so nice here we are really enjoying and are really comfortable...... so you don't worry and please carry on with your work. It will not look nice if you deter your work for us....

SANJAY: Thanks for understanding..... I am really very lucky to find you....

As they were enjoying their conversation one person joined them. He kept his hand on Sanjay's shoulder and asked him for introduction of the beautiful ladies...

SANJAY: ohh sorry bhai sa.... I forgot.... here she is Rati ..... you already knew about her and here .... she is Naina her best friend and my to be sis....in... law and ladies he is my cousin Vijay Pratap. He belongs to the Royal family.

VIJAY : Ohhh please its just for a name now as we live in free democratic country.... but yah tittle remains with no power..... but I would better like to introduce myself as Vijay a business man

NAINA and RATI (together): Hi... its really nice to meet you...

VIJAY: same here..... who dont like to meet and be in the company of beautiful ladies.....

Naina and Rati both smiled shyly on his compliment both boys chuckled seeing their reaction. Soon they both become quite free and friendly with Vijay and it seems like they all knew each other from very long....

After sometime both girls decided to leave as it was late.... initially Sanjay planned to drop them but as he had lots of errands to do Vijay suggested to drop girls and sanjay too thought it to be good idea and so Vijay went to drop them. Rati was seating at the back and when Naina also tried to sit at the back he asked her to sit at the front. Hesitantly she sit there.

The ride was comfortably silent but Rati did noticed how both Naina and Vijay were stealing glances at each other now and than. As Naina eyes met her's she smirked at her and Naina immediately lowered her eyes shyly. As they reached  their destination Naina felt the touch of  Vijay's hand on her .... a shiver ran through her entire body .... she looked at their hands and found him trying to press a piece of paper in her hand. She looked towards his face and he gestured her to take the paper. She took the paper and hide it from Rati before sliding down of the car.

Bidding him bye they both entered their house which were next to each other. Vijay left the place only after ensuring their safety.

On entering her room Naina closed the door and opened the paper.