Chapter five

Boommmmmm barahhhh boommmmm listening these voices Ratika opens her eyes. Her eyelids felt heavy and with a searing pain she closed them again. Boommmmmmmm barahhhhh boommmmm listening these noises again scaredy she tried to open her eyes again and with lots of difficulties she managed to open them. She found herself in an alien place , observing her surroundings she found herself in a normal basic room with a queen size bed ,a small table with one chair, a bed side table at the corner. In one corner there was a door indicating that to a bathroom and on other side there was another door seems like the door to the room entrance. On seeing the door she tried to get up and leave the room....(note: she tried). And at that moment she got hell shocked realizing that she is tied to the chair on which she was sitting. Her hands were tied at the back and legs were were tied each to front two legs of the chair. She started trembling trying to remember as to how she reached here but more she pressurised her brain more she gets confuse as her last memory was when she took water from the stranger who saved her and afterwards she saw all blank.

Suddenly she heard the footsteps approaching towards the room, at the sound of clicking of keys and lock her heart start thumping hard and soon the door was open and she saw a figure standing there but was not able to see the face as it was dark. She realized that it was the figure of a man and as she tried to focus on the face to make sure as who he is....... but he was standing in the dark at the angle from where he was able to see her properly but she cannot see his face.

Irritatingly she shouted on him....
R: Who are you, Why I am here?

M(man) : Sshhhhhhhhh, soon u will get your all answers.

R: Nooooo tell me right now.... who are u? How dare you kept me here like this? You bloody a*****e.

M: (Trembling with Anger) control your tongue you bloody b****h or you won't be able to speak for the rest of your life.

R: (Sobbing hard) Plz untie my hands ..... Plz let me go ..... Why you are doing this to me ..... what I have ever done to you?

M: You will get all your answers very soon but for now you just need to know that we are getting marry tomorrow morning. So sweet sleep tight for tonight because it will your last peaceful sleep in this life.... after tonight you will beg me for that.

R: Feared and angered to hear this spat on his mouth......
I will never marry you..... Who are you ?? And how dare you even think that I will marry a bas***d like you.... get let me go..... You don't know who I am otherwise you would not have dared to do this?

M: (laughing menacingly) Believe me sweetie nobody in this world knew better than me that who you are...

Saying this he moved forward towards the Ratika and she was shocked to see his face as he was same man who saved her from the goons from forcing themselves on her and now he himself is forcing her to marry him.

Pulling her hairs mercilessly he made an eye contact with her and in a warning tone said.....

M: Your mother loves to go to church every sunday exactly at 10 am... right?
And I believe accidents are very common now a days so do you want to perform the final rites of another member of your beloved family after your father.

R: Ratika was in fix and fear overpowered her ability to think anything and she immediately shake her head in left and right and start crying badly. With lots of difficulties she again asked him.... Wh.... Why you are doing this to me?

M: with a smirk on his face kept a finger at her chin and raised her face to his level and with other hand patted her cheeks like a baby and said ....

Sleep tight to be wifey .... tomorrow you have a big day and very big night before you ..... so enjoy your last beautiful night.  Enjoy...  with that he left her alone in the alone and moved outside and locked her room from outside once again.