CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Unedited version
So please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Now enjoy reading.....

Just like that they passed another two weeks with him insulting her daily by giving her vulgar clothes to wear and make her roam in them through out the time when he is around and make her do whatsoever he wants like a slave..... and she bearing all the torcher.... praying daily to end all this soon..... but slowly and gradually loosing all hopes and dreams for future.....

On Saturday

RV: Meet me in my office after you are done with your breakfast....

RATIKA: O...okk

RV: Stop stuttering everytime.... Dont pretend to be innocent which you are not.... (and leave for his home office)

Ratika quickly finishes her work and heed towards his office. On reaching there she knocks on the door....

RV: come in....

Ratika enters and stand before him quietly..... ignoring his gazes on her..

RV: You can sit if you want ....... (patting the floor near his legs)

RATIKA: n...no need ... I am comfortable like this only....

RV: okk..... so here is the good news for you  ..... (shoving an envelope towards her....) take a look.....

RATIKA: (confusingly takes the packet from him..and on opening she got the big shock...... The packet have her mother's pics with her extended family members.....) What is this ??? How its possible??

RV: Tsk tsk tsk..... shocking dear..... yes wifey its true...(Mocking her) Your mother is here in India.... and sweet very soon she will try to come here to meet you..... but .... (giving monstrous laugh) She really has to face this amazing son in law of her before getting the sight of my sweet slave in her own personal hell.....
So darling be ready to meet your mother as my maid slave..... now go and shed some tears thinking how to face her ..... bbye.... dear.... you can leave now.... (and immediately clutches the fistful of hairs and pulling her towards him .... put his lips on her and started sucking the life out of her through her lips..... leaving her after which feel like eternity ..... he gave her a forced push on the floor...) Leave this instant....(he roared)....

Ratika stood up from the floor and without wasting single more second left the office...

Same day at 7:00 P.M

Tring tring...... Ranvijay's phone rang... picking up the call.....

RV: It must be important sheen .... I am extremely busy right now...... (Person on the other side said something to him which immediately changes his expressions of tiredness into aggression.... ) are you sure?? (Again listened to what other person is saying...) send me the pic .... (roared loudly...) right now... (and cut the call.... he received few pics on his mobile within few seconds and as he saw them his blood start boiling......  without wasting any time he marched towards his victim with the murderous gleam in his eyes......)

At the same time in Ratika's room

She was sitting on the floor .... legs closed to her chest and her head rest on her knees.... she was crying for her life and thinking about the moment when she will face her mother ...... suddenly door of her room open with a bang ......
The moment she raised her head ....she felt like blood was drained out of her body and she got freezed on her place..... his eyes were shooting fire..... and his fingers were clenched in the fist ready to pound on her......

RATIKA: y..... you nee...need something??

RV: (with closed eyes like trying to control himself) who are you??