TWENTY SIX

Hello friends
So here I am back with another update..... I hope you will like the chapter. I tried explain about everyone's feelings in the chapter but if you people feel that I lack somewhere with my words so please don't hesitate to share your views with me....

For now without wasting more time lets jump on to the chapter.....

But again he put on the same condition that she must keep it a secret until he comes back......

Naina talked to him almost daily and again and again ask him the same questions as when he is going to talk to his family about her and when he is coming back to meet her and she always get the same answer .... soon my love very soon.

Its been three months when things were going on the same..... when he informed her that he had talked to his family about her and they want to meet her first before telling about her to any of their extended family members. So she must come with him to his hometown to meet them.

Naina was shocked listening this ...... she told him that her father would never allow her to go anywhere like this. Vijay told her to apply for the internship in one of the hospital belongs to his family and than he will make sure that everything else will be sorted and her father will also not refuse to go for internship.

She agreed with him and that was the biggest mistake and the beginning of hell for her......

FLASHBACK OVER.....

Telling this Shilpa started crying out loud. Rati went to her and hold her hands in hers and asked her to keep calm.

RATI: Didi.... please stop it here only... you don't need to say anymore... please don't punish yourself like this...

SHILPA: No Rati.... I can't.... I kept everything from them (looking at Ranvijay) for so long but see what it does.... he accused you and Sanjay for his Mother's mistakes and sufferings.

RATI: N....no didi.... she was not wrong.... she was just Naive ..... she was in blind in love..... please don't curse her.... please....

SHILPA: (Pointing at Ranvijay) See even after being accused by you for something which she never did .... she is not able to listen anything wrong about your mother .... because of whom they also suffered a lot and lost their families just for supporting her...

Ranvijay was standing there looking blankly at both the ladies..... He didnt react on anything but was waiting for them to continue with the story further.... suddenly he felt a movement at his right and glanced at the Rashi who was moving towards the two ladies holding tray with glasses if water in her hands. She kept the tray on the table and passed a glass to her mother before going towards shilpa and hold her hand....

RASHI: Mausiji.... please have some water

SHILPA: (taking the glass from her hand) Tha..... thank you beta.... (After drinking water she kept the glass aside and hold her hands) beta can you please tell me something honestly ??

RASHI: (nodded her head) Please ....

SHILPA: When Viju hate your family a lot than why you are married to him??

Rashi got paled listening to her question and her gaze moved towards Ranvijay. Finding him already watching her ..... she gulped her saliva and looks back at Shilpa.... realizing her actions Rati also moved near her and holding her cheeks in her hands she make her look onto her ....

RATI: Rashi please..... don't hide anything from me.... please tell me the truth.... you just csme India for the first time few months back only than how you know him?? How and why you are married to him??