THIRTY TWO

Hello friends
How are you all??
I hope you all are hale and hearty....

I know.... I am very late in updating this time but please bear with me.... I was really preoccupied with some important works....

I am little disappointed this time as I didn't get 150+ votes on my last chapter.... I got more than 900 reads but was not able to get even 150 votes.... Am I that bad author ??

Anyways.... I won't stop updating because of that as I love my loyal readers so... guys here go for the next chapter.... and do vote and leave inline comments....

So.... the journey begins...........

She was struggling hard to get herself free and maintaining her decency as he was touching her at all the wrong places but he was adamant enough to ruin her today ..... and than she was thrown on the floor with a thud mercilessly and he left the hospital room with a smirk on his face and a determination to get back what is his saying..... mine.... and only mine......

Siddharth reached the lobby and was shocked to feel the stinging pain on his cheek. His hand moved on to his cheek realizing the fact that he just got slapped by Rati. He turned his face towards her.....

SIDDHARTH: (Shocked and broken) Chotti Maa ( God mother) ...

RATI: Don't..... don't call me that..... y..... you just mishandled my daughter and now calling me chotti Maa.... (crying hysterically keeping her head on his chest)..... we....... we all broke her and you just added more to her miseries.....
You broke more an already broken soul.....

SIDDHARTH: What are you saying chotti Maa..... you know that how much I love her ..... she.... she betrayed me..... I was waiting for her and here she got married to someone ......

RATI: (giving a push on his chest) Yes..... yes she got married but than with what rights you forced yourself on her..... on a married women and that's so before her husband who was lying lifeless there....

SIDDHARTH: (painfully) but Maa....

RATI: (interrupting him in between) shut up..... you claim to love her..... is this your love ?? Have you seen the pain in her eyes?? Have you seen the helplessness she is going through?? Have you seen how pale she got from the time she is here?? Have you seen how much fearful she can be seen now?? You love her yet you were failed to see anything in her eyes...... just like any possessive man you just felt your hurt ego and went to take revenge and misbehaved with her without even trying to talk or ask her what she had done and most importantly why she did that......

SIDDHARTH: (As realization hit him) b....but I .... mean .... ohhhh (sat down on the hard chair with a thud) What have I done....... I know she loves me..... she loves me more than anyone else could do in this world...... but..... I just got blind by the anger and ..... and fear ..... fear of loosing her...... I am sorry chotti Maa........ I am sorry (crying on her lap) I will die without her..... she is my life chotti Maa..... I am sorry...... I am sorry Maa..... I never wanted to force or hurt her.... I would prefer to die even before seeing a single tear in her eyes but here I am the reason for her tears..... I am sorry Maa ....I am sorry..... (and he kept on blubbering sorry again and again until he feels soft hands caressing his cheeks and wipping away his tears..... He looked up to see Rashi smiling at him lovingly)

SIDDHARTH: (stood up with the jerk and hold her cheeks in his hands) I am sorry Ashi..... I am sorry..... I hurts you..... (touching her lips with fingertips while looking into her eyes) you are alright?? Right?? Please don't lie or hide anything from me..... if you want please hit me ...... punish me but don't hate me please.....