CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Hello friends so here I am back with a new chapter.... I hope you will show your love in form of Votes and comments after you read the chapter....

Sorry friends for not updating for such a long..... actually I was having high fever and body pain.... I was not able to type because of that...... I even went for corona test but luckily my report shows negative.... I just had a seasonal flu..... though I am not completely over that but still I am better than before so this update.....

So without wasting any more time lets start with the chapter.....

They decided to call it a night and than...... boom..... a big bomb was blast on Rashi....

After dinner everyone was moving towards their rooms .... when all Ishita said.....

ISHITA: (Looking at Rashi confusingly)... Bhabhi where are you going?

RASHI: (tired and confused) to sleep in my room (shrugging her shoulders)

ISHITA: okkk.... but why towards guestroom...... why not in your room??

RASHI : (Realization hits the Rashi fast and she looked towards Ranvijay to help her but he just stood there as watching her amusingly) Wo.... wo..... actually I kept extra towels in guest room so I am going to bring them .... so there will be no need to rush in the morning......

ISHITA: okkk.... (yawning) fine bhabhi.... I M really tired ..... I am going ..... goodnight  bhai.... goodnight bhabhi..... have the nice time .... (and winks at her ..... which made Rashi's eyes open wide and that was not got unnoticed br Ranvijay..... so he clear his throat and stare at Ishita)

ISHITA: (Laughing mischievously)... Okkk bhai .... finally good night (and left from there)

RANVIJAY: come to the room within 5 mins ...... I dont want my sister to know or think there is something wrong between us.....

RASHI: (trembling with fear) I..... I will sleep in guest room only.... I will wake up before her and get ready and be out even before she comes to know anything......

RANVIJAY: (In two steps he reached her and grabbing her hand began pulling her towards his room ..... as soon as they entered..... he pushed her towards the bed).... How dare you go against my words..... who gave you right to decide what is right or what is wrong ? I gave you little freedom today just because of my sister and you thought that now you can do anything............ (Speaking calmly ...... but not so calm.....) I think ....I again need to show you your place.....

RASHI: N....n....no please.... I am sorry ..... I will do as you say....

RANVIJAY: (smirking) hmmmm good .... I am going to change till than you too get ready for bed....

Ranvijay went to take shower and came back in 10 minutes ready for the bed and found Rashi sitting at the chair in the corner still in the saree she was wearing earlier

RANVIJAY: Why you are still in this saree..... I asked to get ready for the bed??

RASHI: (Almost in whisper) I don't have anything to change here..... my clothes are in other room and you ...

RANVIJAY: (interrupted her in between) But why you even need clothes to sleep (looking towards her shocked face) only we two are here in this room..... and there is nothing you have to hide from me as we both know how much comfortable you already is ..... (taking slow steps towards her) walking almost without anything before me (winking at her) so why behaving like a sati savitiri (pure woman) which you are not....