CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Hello friends
Thanks for being patient with me and so here is the fruit of your wait ..... a new chapter...... so without wasting any more time go and enjoy the chapter but please dont forget to leave your votes and views before leaving.....

So here we start.....

Rashi refused to acknowledge any feelings for him in her heart as for her he was her tormentor and he refused the feelings too thinking her to be his enemy..... his revenge and nothing more..... but yes..... both were unaware of the storm coming towards them that will change their life and perspectives for each other for always.......

Few days later

Everything was going okk in their life...  Ranvijay and Ishita's injuries are almost healed now .... Ranvijay was shocked and confused with Rashi's caring behavior towards him and loving .... motherly nature towards Ishita. She is taking care of each and every need of hers like a mother.... with him also ..... she is doing everything personally.... from cooking healthy food for them to making them taking their medicines on time.... keeping everything ready for their daily routine and being available for their every small need.
He is not able to digest the way she took care of them even after what he had done to her or better to say still doing to her....

Ting.... tonggggg ting. ... tong....

With the sound of door bell Ranvijay comes out of his thoughts and he proceed for main door to see who has come.....

RASHI: (opens the door and finds a lady in her 60s standing there) yes.... how may I help you??

LADY: (with a grace but strictness) Who are you ??? I have never seen you earlier here??

But before Rashi coureld answer a loud beaming voice hit her eardrums.....

ISHITA: (coming downstairs..... running like her life is dependent on the person at the door) Mausi maa........... (engulfing the person standing in the bone crushing hug) Mausi maa...... ohhhgh I missed you so much ......

LADY: (trying to set herself free) chill down young lady ..... leave me ..... can't...... can't breathe..... leave....

Ranvijay: (making Ishita leave the poor lady) Ishita relax..... mausi has just come.... let her relax first than you may go all crazy again..... let her sit first... (and bow down to touch her feet)

LADY: God bless you my viju ..... and may you get all the happiness of the world.....(and patt his head before placing a kiss on his forehead ) (pulling Ishita towards her and kissed her forehead too) and same to you too my little kitten....

ISHITA: (pouting) thats not fair.... I am no more little and not the kitten either...

LADY: (with lots of love) for me you will always be little kitten...... and I will always call you one even if you become an old and annoying like me....