CHAPTER ONE

Ratika and siddharth were holding each other hands and saying their good byes as Ratika is leaving for India. She is going to meet her extended paternal
Family in India for the first time. She is going there to fulfill the last wish of her father and carrying his Astiya (remnant of bones) for immersion in river Ganga at Haridwar.
Suddenly they heard the final announcement to board the plane and Ratika finally gave a peck at  siddhartha's lips and begin her journey towards her destination. She was so happy that she is going to meet her uncle and aunts for the first time but little she knew that along with her family there is someone else who is eagerly waiting for her in India.

Someone POV

He got the news of Ratika's arrival. He was beyond happy that finally he will be able to take his revenge on Agarwal family. For long Ashish Agarwal was successful in hiding his daughter from the world but not anymore. He will show him the outcome of his own actions. 

He made a call to his left hand Mihir .....
M .... hello boss
He.... Just do as I say and make sure if anything goes wrong you will not be able to see another daylight. Am I clear?
M.... yes boss, everything will be as per our plan you need not to worry.
He.... I am leaving for my destination... don't be late and he hang up the call.

Looking at the pic in his hand.... Mom I know my ways might be wrong but you know that whatsoever I am doing is not wrong so just be with me and I will make them all shed the tears of blood . They will pay for each and every tear I saw in your eyes in these years because of them.... I promise you mom.... I promise you...

Author's Note

Hi this is my first time writing a book so please bear with me and I am open for suggestions from you all but please don't send any hate or offensive remarks.... I am not forcing you to read so it's your choice to stay with me or leave....
Thank you