THIRTY

Hello friends....
So here I am back again with another update.....
Please please please.... tell me how you are liking the story.... revelations done in the story.... and the update.
I am expecting 100+ votes this time and I really believe that I deserve it so please don't disappoint me and surprise me with your votes and comments....

So for now lets start reading......

Present

Everyone was in tears listening to all what Shilpa was telling. Rati was consoling her as she was Sobbing very loudly. Rashi too reached Shilpa and tries to make her drink some water while keeping Shilpa's head on her shoulder.

Suddenly something sparks in Shilpa's eyes looking at Ranvijay who was sitting on floor.... resting his head between his knees .... crying uncontrollably hiding his face. She moved to him and before anyone could understand jerked him from his shirt and as he lifts his head felt a shooting pain on his cheek...... yes he was slapped again by Shilpa....

SHILPA: (growling like a tigress) What you did with this innocent soul (pointing at Rashi) after getting married to her forcefully ....... (jerking him again) tell me what you did on her for your revenge????

No one was able to utter a single word while Ranvijay and Rashi were looking at each other .....Ranvijay in regret of what he had done with her and Rashi having the flashback of what all she had gone through in last few months.

RATI: (holding Rashi) please beta tell me ...... please .... what he did to you?? Please (keeping Rashi's hand on her head) I swear you to tell me everything or you won't be able to see me alive ever again.

RASHI: (shocked and takes her hand back) No mom..... please don't talk like that..... I will never be able to live without you..... I already lost my mother once I cannot loose you too..... I only have you and Ratika as my family..... please mom don't....(and cries loudly covering her face with palms)

RATI: (removing palms from her face) than tell me what happened after you reach India..... and tell me everything....

Rashi looks towards Ranvijay for help but after seeing him not matching her gaze.... she hesitantly looks at her mother before starting her story....

She told them how Ranvijay abducted her believing her as Ratika and married her forcefully by showing Rati's live pictures. What happened at her Grandparents home and than kept quite.... but a sudden fear and shock appeared on her face hearing the next words of Shilpa....

SHILPA: What he did to you after your marriage..... he surely didn't marry you out of love so what he did to take his revenge???

RASHI: (Tears were brimming in her eyes as was difficult to utter even a single word) h... he.... I...  I me....mean actually he....