TWENTY EIGHT

Wow....
I never expected it... I requested for atleast 80 votes on the last chapter and I got even more than that and seriously you are making me greedy for more....
But controlling my urge I am again asking for the same number.... atleast 80 votes on current chapter too....
And I am sure this time too that you all will give me that and that's why this early and long update.....

But before starting I once again request you guys to give a read to me another book too
Will love till...... Eternity

Now enjoy the treat....

Now.... you are caged for forever in this prison of your beast. You are dead for the entire world but will remain alive for me as tsk tsk tsk not my love but as my toy or you can say slave to please me forever and ever.....

She was already scared of his obsession and now after listening to his words she felt like her soul left her body and she again got lost in the pit of darkness.

It was not the darkness that rest for the time being but the darkness that stole every color of her life for this life. Every morning she wakes up in his arms totally naked and smeared in sweat and  white liquid gel between her legs and all over her body. Her body always seems to painted in black.... blue.... purple and red. Ankles tied securely with the bed and her hands around his torso. She has to nudge him with her nose to let him know that she is awake and want to use the washroom now so that he may untie her and take to the washroom. He creepily stare at her when she finishes morning business before he gives her intimate bath.

After drying her body with a towel he makes her wear just inner wears........

 before taking her downstairs to let her prepare their breakfast and feed her with his own hands ensuring to keep her on his lap properly

 before taking her downstairs to let her prepare their breakfast and feed her with his own hands ensuring to keep her on his lap properly. Than he again ties her wrist and legs to the bed and  bolt the door before leaving for his work. He comes in afternoon to feed her lunch and left again after tying her bolting the door again. Than at night he used to take her downstairs and tied her Ankle with a chain attached to the sofa chair he sits on let her move around the hall and kitchen before feeding and taking her back to her hell. 

Whole night she bear his cruel love on her every inch of body until she falls in darkness once again before opening her eyes for yet another day of misery.

He loves to see her growing tummy but gets irritated when she demands something as he has to leave her alone to fulfill her demands. But still he tries to bring everything for her and provides everything she wishes but one that is her freedom.

Time passes like this and soon she gave birth to a cute little baby whom he named as Ranvijay. He was very disciplined and mature kid from the beginning. It seems like he knew the miseries his mother is facing from the first day itself as he rarely cried of  hunger or other needs. He was very silent from his birth only. He just used to stare and smile seeing his mother all the day but used to cry out loud on the moment he used to see his father.