CHAPTER NINETEEN

Coming out of his reverie ......
Ranvijay saw her lying lifeless on the floor and blood was oozing out of every corner of her body..... he got scared and shook her but to not avail..... he immediately pull her bridal style and head towards the wash room ..... getting rid of all her clothes he clear all her wounds first with water and than carries her back in the room .... placing her on the bed he cleared all her wounds with antiseptic before applying ointment on them and than he covered her with duvet before calling the doctor and than exit the room....

AFTER TWO DAYS..

Rashi was lying on the bed .... she tries to open her eyes but it seems like there is a lot of weight of her eyelids.... she again try to open them and thus time she got successful and slowly she open them.... as soon as her eyes opened .... they meet with the darkness in the room... she tries to adjust her eyes to be able to see through darkness and when she was able to she finds her throat feel dry.... slowly she tries to move her hand towards the sidewalk to get the water but it was very painful for her to move even a single muscle of her body so leave about hands..... slowly bearing the pain she lift it up to reach the glass but as her fingers tries yo grab the glass it falls down from the table with the thud and shatters into number of pieces....

Listening the noise Ranvijay enters the room ...... seeing him she started trembling with fear and tries to move backward on the bed....(keyword.... tries) but immense pain in her body didn't allow her to take even a single step.....

RV: So..... finally.... queen bee wakes up....

RASHI: (trembling......) N......n...no.... please no....

RV: (taking predatory steps towards her) what no dear wifey???

Rashi just stare towards his face and without her notice tears started leaking from her eyes...... she sees him as he makes himself comfortable on the bed beside her and tries to move little away from him when he gripping her hand pulls her towards him and pointed towards the broken pieces of glass.....

RV: Whats that for??

RASHI: (shaking.... with great difficulty due to dry throat).. I.... I... wa.... wat....

RV: (loudly) speak clearly.....

RASHI: wa.... water... I need water....

RV: (looks seriously into her eyes as if trying to read her.... than he moves towards the water bottle ... picking it up and forwarding towards her...) take this..

RASHI: (with trembling hands takes the bottle from him and gulped down all the water in a single go before passing the bottle again to him) Th... thank you....

Ranvijay takes the bottle from her hand and keeps it back in the table and than again moves his eyes on her face who immediately moves her gaze downwards towards her fidgeting fingers lying on her lap....

RV: ( breaking the awkward silence)... so can we continue our earlier conversation now or you want me to bring the real Ratika to answer my questions??

RASHI: (fear was clearly visible in her eyes... she folds her hands before him)... please no.... no ... please dont do anything to her..... she is already very fragile... she won't be able to bear this.... she will die.... please don't do anything.... please..... I will do anything you say.... I will be slave till my breathe..... I will bear all the beating... all the torture..... but please spare her..... please..... ( and due to weakness she feel her head moving and soon her eyes rolled backward and she again lost her consciousness.....)

Ranvijay saw her loosing consciousness and catches her before she falls of the bed and lays her properly on the bed before covering her again with the duvet and exits the room....