Quick Revenge

I looked around the room and smiled to myself. His room was cozy and full of personal touches. I walked over to his dresser where he had a stereo and I turned it on, music starting pumping through it softly some kind of classic rock. I changed the station and pumped it up loud smiling and moving to the beat as I continued to look around his room. 

I walked over to his dresser and opened the first drawer and found his socks and underwear folded nice and neatly. Seriously he must have some kind of OCD with the way his room was so organized. I scooped my hands into them and then threw them up in the air like a kid playing in leaves. They scattered across the floor. I moved on to the closet and found his clothes hanging neatly. I ran my hands across them before grabbing a button up shirt. I stripped out of the red dress from last night and quickly put on his shirt which came down to my mid thigh. I brought it up to my nose and inhaled his intoxicating scent, “It should be illegal for anyone to smell this good.” 

I jumped up onto his bed and jumped around on it for a moment, dancing around hoping that I was making a mess of it. My eyes notice the fact that there is an ensuite bathroom and I jump off the bed and make my way into the bathroom. It was similar to the bedroom in that fact that it was very organized. I looked at myself in the mirror and smile, “You look good in his clothes…” I comment to my reflection. I grabbed what looked like cologne and sprayed it. I frowned at the scent. It was fine but his natural scent as way better than anything someone could bottle. I chucked the bottle over my shoulder and hear it break as it hit the wall. 

I grabbed his tooth paste and smiled to myself before I decided to use it to write a message on the big mirror, “Don’t worry I showed myself out. Borrowed a couple things hope you don’t mind.” I finished it off with a windy face. Licking off my finger when I was done. Perfect. I think the little mess I made was good enough revenge for throwing me over his shoulder like he had the other night. As I left his room I grabbed a pair of boxer and threw them on over my legs. I mean I wasn’t shameless. 

I made my way upstairs to find Hannah and shower boy hanging out on the couch in the large room. She spotted me coming from the basement and smiled, “Lex!” She waved me over with her hand. I walked over towards them shower boy was doing everything he could to avoid looking at me which I found slightly humorous. 

“What are you two up to?” I ask. 

She smiles and looks over to shower boy, “Nothing really, just kind of hanging out. What were you doing?” She gives me a once over before making a weird face, “Are those Victors?” I feel heat rush to my cheeks and decided to avoid that topic, “I don’t know—So how do you and shower boy know each other?” I ask. 

“Shower boy?” She questions look from me to him. His cheeks blaze with embarrassment. I try not to laugh, “I ran into him when he was coming out of the shower.” I say with a shrug. Hannah’s nose scrunched up a bit like she doesn’t like that and I smirk to myself, “Don’t worry he was fully toweled.” I provide. Her cheeks turn red, “I wasn’t worried.” She says a little to fast. 

“Uh-huh. Whatever you say.” I comment before I take a seat on the coffee table in front of them, raising my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them, “So how long have you two been dating?” I ask. Both of them look away from me in embarrassment, “We’re not—umm—we’re not a couple Lex.” Hannah says trying to sound unaffected by my question. I nod my head, “Oh I see…” I say biting my tongue to keep from saying anything more. 

I heard the sound of deep laughter in the background and then a fierce growl before it sounds like feet rushing up the stairs. I look towards the basement door with wide eyes when Victor comes pummeling through the door looking around the area until his eyes land on me. 

I’m frozen in place for a moment and then I am standing up on the table, “Well it was nice chatting with you two, we should do this again sometime soon If I’m not dead.” I say quickly as I jump from the table and to the couch and then over the back of it. Victor is watching my movements closely, “Is that my shirt?” He asks in a growl. I smirk a bit and do a teasing spin not quite done with my revenge, “Don’t you think it looks good on me?” His eyes darken and I’m not sure if it’s in anger or desire. 

“You better run, because when I catch you, you’re going to be sorry.” He says pointedly. 

“That’s cute.” I say still smiling, “You actually think you can catch me?” I question quirking an eyebrow. My wolf is yipping with excitement inside of me and my muscles are tensing with anticipation. I’ve never felt this feeling before and it’s hard to tell what exactly it is. Victor watches me closely his eyes raking over my body and I lift my chin defiantly, “Like what you see?” I smirk knowingly but this doesn’t seem to make him happy. 

Gideon appears at the top of the stair with the older gentleman I saw yesterday in the kitchen both of them seem extremely amused. “Victor what happened to all that staying calm stuff you were preaching a couple weeks ago to me?” Gideon asks trying not to laugh. Victor’s eyes never leave me, “That me had never met Lex.” He says. I glare at him putting my hands on my hips, “I resent that! It’s not my fault you’ve got a stick up your butt.” He growls at my words and I just smile back at him, “You’re only further proving my point.” 

“I’m going to prove a point when I wring your pretty little neck.” He takes a step towards me. 

“You think I’m pretty?” I say with a bright teasing smile. He charged at me with a growl and I took off for the stairs laughing as I ran away.