Weapon of Mass Destruction

I woke up and blinked a couple time at my unfamiliar surroundings and then remembered that I had snuck into Victors room last night. I pushed myself up feeling anxious. While it had seemed like a good idea last night now it’s morning and I’m sure that people are awake. Getting caught down here seemed slightly terrifying and embarrassing. I crawled out of his bed and walked slowly towards the door listening closely for any sounds. I waiting by the door for several minutes listening but it seemed as though the coast was clear. I opened the door slowly and stepped out into the hallways making sure to close the door softly so it wouldn’t make any noise. 

“Sneaking around?” I hear a feminine voice speak. I spin quickly to find the woman that had been with Gideon. Her blue eyes were full of amusement and her head was tilted to the side. I look around anxiously and she lets out a soft chuckle, “Don’t worry they’re not here right now. They’re out patrolling the area.” I let out a sigh of relief before I focus my attention back on her, “What are you doing down here?” I ask her. 

“What are you?” She throws back at me completely ignoring my question. I frown a little, “I was exploring—boredom—take your pick…” I say not willing to give anything away either. She flashes me a smirk and it feels like I’ve seen it somewhere before. She puts her hand out towards me and I look down at it hesitantly before I put my hand in hers, “We haven’t gotten a chance to meet formally. Sasha.” She says her smirk turning to a brilliant smile. This woman was like model beautiful, should be on a cover of a magazine. I try to return the smile, “That’s okay formal greetings aren’t usually in the how to treat prisoners guide book…” She let’s go of my hand. 

“I like your spirit kid.” 

“You’re the only one it seems…” I comment dryly rubbing my arm. 

Sasha’s eyes scan over  me in an assessing manner before she looks toward the room I had just left. I could see the wheels in her head turning as she looked back to me, “Aren’t you supposed to be with Victor?” She asks me clearly curious. I frown at her question and the mention of Victor, “Yeah but that spirit you admire so much… I’m pretty sure it’s the reason I’m back here. I mean so I attacked his boss or whatever, it’s not like she didn’t deserve it.” I ramble a little. 

Sasha’s eyes widen at my statement, “You attacked Eris? Again?” her tone of voice says she is surprised. 

I feel my face heat as I remembered the event, “Sometimes I have trouble controlling my temper.” I muse not giving out the details of the event. It’s not like I needed these people to be even more certain that I was some devious monster here to destroy them. 

She snorts out a laugh, “You and me both Kid.” 

“And for the record—“ She continues, “I understand your desire to kill that woman. I think we all do. Trust me, I’ve been there done and that.” A frown appears on her face as if she smelled something bad. I wondered what she meant by that. Did she have a history with her as well? A tiny silence stretched between us and I wasn't sure what to do. When I heard the sound of footsteps upstairs and male laughter I bit my lip nervously. 

Sasha looked over her shoulder toward the stairs and then back to me grabbing a hold of me and then pulling us both back into Victors room. She closed the door very lightly, “Looks like we’re stuck with each other for a little bit vampy.” I try to ignore the jab at me. It appears that this girl just talks like that to everyone. In fact she reminds me a lot of Sarafina. Sasha wanders further into Victors room her eyes looking over everything and for some reason a part of me knows Victor would not like this one bit but I push that feeling away quickly. Why should I care what he likes or doesn’t? My wolf growled at me for my thought.