Bathroom Fiasco

Hey Guys!! Hope you're enjoying the second story so far :) 

Picture to the right is of how I imaged Apollo would look. 

Enjoy more of Lex's Fiasco's :P

---------------------------------------------

When we ended up in the kitchen Hannah let go of my hand and pressed a finger to her lips as if to tell me to be quiet. I raised an eyebrow as I watched her walk quietly over to a woman whose back was to us. She crouched a little and opened her mouth like she was going to scream, “I asked you to be here five minutes ago.” Hannah lets out the breath and stands up her shoulders slumping forward, “How do you always know?” She whines. The woman turns around with a bright smile, “I’m going to me a mom once you get ready to have a kid then you’ll grow eyes in the back of your head too.” I smirk at her comment. 

Bianca’s eye’s drift over to me and her smile drops and I find my own smirk fading. Her eyes scan over me and I stand up a little straighter nervously fidgeting with the bottom of my shirt. She moves around Hannah who is a good couple inches taller than her and I am able to get a better view of her. She is small and her skin tone is definitely a couple shades darker than my pale. Her eyes are a dark chocolate brown and there stare feels like heat seeking missiles, “Who are you?” She voice is full of attitude. Oh great, someone else who is going to hate me. 

I smile a little, “I’m Alexis but I don’t really—“ She interrupts me before I can finish, “Alexis when was the last time you bathed?” My cheeks heat up from embarrassment. Oh my god, I must smell terrible and look worse. I bite my lip, “I’m not sure but probably a couple of weeks ago. You see there was this whole—” Once again she interrupts me before I can finish my explanation, “You are not coming into my kitchen looking—“ She sniffs a little and makes a face, “Or smelling like that.” I feel a little hurt by her words but I mean what do I expect at this point. Plus I can’t say a shower wouldn’t feel nice. 

“I mean really, where do they keep picking these people up—“ She mumbles to herself as she turns away from me like she could careless about my existence. “Nana, Show Alexis to the bathroom and then get yourself back down here to help me.” 

Hannah gives me an apologetic grin as she comes back over to me, “Sorry, I didn’t even think about the fact that you might want to shower. Follow me. ” She walks around me back towards the stairs and I turn with a sigh following after her. She leads me up the stairs and towards a different hallway. She opens a door and tells me to wait. I stand there for a couple of minutes until she returns with a tank top and a pair of shorts, “Here you can borrow these. I know your a little taller than me but you look about the same size everywhere else.” She holds them out towards me and I take them with a thankful smile. 

She turns us around and then points towards the second door on the left, “Thats the bathroom. You can use my shampoo and stuff, I’m sure you wont have a hard time figuring out which on it is. The clean towels are in the cupboard above the toilet. Alright, I better get back to Bianca before she lectures me about how I need to be more responsible.” She rolls her eyes with a smile. I nod my head and then she takes off down the hallway toward the stairs. 

I let out a sigh of relief to actually be alone for a moment and the fact that I get to shower makes me smile a little until for some reason Victor’s face floats into my mine and I lose my smile. That big idiot! Treating like I’m five! I stomp my way to the bathroom door recalling his words to me, “Just learned to tie her shoes” I mimic his voice, “I’ll tie my shoelaces around your neck and choke you to death, you big dummy!” I growl to myself as I open the door. I’m still in full momentum and I run smack into something hard and wet. 

I curse under my breath and my eyes lock in on a very naked chest and slowly rise up to look at the face of very cute boy who clearly had just gotten out of the shower and was just as surprised as I was. I guess it took a moment for my brain to kick in because I let out a scream and tried to back up frantically, “Oh my god—Oh god! I’m so sorry!” My foot slips in some water and I let out another scream as I start to fall. I reach out hoping to grab onto something. I do but it just so happen to be the boy and I guess I make him lose his balance because the next thing I know we both hit the ground with a loud thud. I wince when my head hits the solid tiled floor and then I feel crushed under the boys weight. 

I open my eyes having not realized I even closed them and find that our faces are now mere inches from each other. We stare into each other eyes for a quarter of a second before we’re both scrambling to separate, but our legs are all tangled up in the towel that is wrapped around his waist. I hear the sound of feet rushing towards the bathroom and my head snaps back to see Victor come into view. My face immediately turns red hot as our eyes collide. He has a slightly worried expression on his face but it slowly changes into anger, “What the hell is going on here?” He snaps. The boy on top of me quickly gets us untangled and moves a good twenty feet away from me looking a little more than nervous, “Nothing was happening I swear Victor.” The boy spoke and his voice was raspy and deep. If it wasn’t for the angry man in the door way shower boy would totally be my type. 

I pull myself up of the bathroom floor with a groan as Victor comes into the bathroom with an angry growl emanating from his throat, “Why are you half naked?” I feel my face grow hot having to remember the fact that I had run into a mostly naked stranger. “I was just coming from the shower when she barged in like a mad woman.” He proclaimed. I looked over to him with a tiny glare, “HEY!” although I was kind of like a mad woman when I entered but still. Victor stepped so that he stood between me and the boy the heat from his body hitting me and making my stomach feel like it was doing flips.

“Well since your done shower I guess you can leave then.” Victor said a little bit calmer but the tone of his voice was hard. The boy quickly scrambled past Victor and out of the bathroom without a second look back. I stood there silently staring at the door he had disappeared through and part of me thought about running out of the room too cause I could tell that even through he wasn’t looking at me at the moment he was pissed. 

“Please refrain from screaming like a banshee unless  you’re actually in danger.” Victor says with a cold voice as he turns and faces me. I frown up at him, “How was I to know I wasn’t in trouble? I mean for all I know he was going to take advantage of me right there on the bathroom floor. Perhaps he was just waiting for an innocent girl such as myself to wander in and then—Bam! I mean he was on top me half naked and—“ A strong hand clapped down over my mouth and my eyes opened wide as I stared up at Victor. His hand on my face was sending heat through my body and I was trying hard to ignore the feeling. 

“Don’t talk about other men in front of me, unless you want to see me get angry.” He whispers down at me and I feel my heart start to hammer in my chest as he leans in closer to me, “Trust me you don’t want to see me angry—“ He reaches up with his free hand and wraps on of my curls around his finger, “Next time I’ll really punish you for being a bad kitten” and then he tug the strand of hair a little too hard and I wince under his hand. His eyes grow darker for a second and then a tiny smirk appears on his lips before he moves away from me, “Enjoy your shower.” His eyes roe over my body before he walks out of the bathroom like nothing happened. 

I stood then staring after him for a good minute and then I groaned out loud, “What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I find that creep so unbelievably hot? I really must be mad woman, that is the only explanation for these feelings. Maybe I’ve been celibate for to long and it’s finally getting to me. Yeah that’s definitely it…” I groan again and then walk over to the bathroom door and slam it shut in annoyance.