Time to Feed

It’s  been almost a week since Sarafina brought be back to the main house and while it seemed like everyone was getting used to me I was starting to feel more then a little antsy. My wolf was badgering me constantly about Victor and that was starting to put me into a pissy mood. I feel like I need fresh air and to stretch my legs, maybe that will help get rid of these feelings. 

“Hey kid!” Gideon says to me as he plops down on the couch next to me with a plate full of food. I look to him with a raised eyebrow, “What do you have a black hole for a stomach?” I question. He smirks and then digs into the food, “Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today…” He comments with a mouthful of food. I roll my eyes and look away from him, “What were you raised by wolves?” I ignore his comment and then realize my words after I said them. 

“Actually yes. I’m so glad you noticed.” He says smugly beside me. 

“Is this bozo bothering you?” I look to see Sasha sauntering into the room. Gideon looks to her immediately and I watch his eyes light up at the sight of her even though nothing else shows on his expression. Sasha comes over and plucks some food off of his plate and puts it in her mouth. Gideon frowns a little, which makes her smile proudly. Clearly he had a thing about people touching his food. Sasha reached out again for some food and he pulled the plate of food back and lightly tapped her hand. She gave him a pout, “You aren’t still mad at me are you baby?” She whines mockingly. 

“I’m always mad at you—“ He comments dryly even as he holds his plate back out towards her with a small sigh. I watch her eyes light up before she leaned forward toward him and opening her mouth. I sat that watching them and I all I felt was jealously twisting around in my stomach. Gideon’s eyes opened up a little wider in surprise and he just stared at her. Her mouth closed and her hand reached out grabbing playfully onto the strings of his pull over, “Aren’t you going to feed me?” She asks him with a coy voice. I couldn’t tell if she was just messing with him or being serious. Gideon’s eyes swarmed with desire as Sasha opened her mouth again to him. I felt even my face get hot and I was sure I should probably excuse myself or something. 

He reach down and grabbed a tiny piece of chicken and then put it up towards her mouth slowly. She quickly leaned forward and wrap her mouth around his fingers closing her eyes. Gideon’s breath hitched and I looked away quickly my own heart beating a little faster as imagines of doing the with Victor sprang into my mind. I peeked back toward them just as Sasha opened her eyes. Her eyes were completely black and she smirked as she drew back from him, “Tastes good baby—“ She comments. I can smell the lust billowing off Gideon in waves. 

He let’s out a low growl, “Excuse me…” He says as he practically  throws the food down  and leaps up off the couch. I think he’s going to throw Sasha over his shoulder and carry her off but he just takes off for the door in a hurry as if someone lit a fire under his butt. He disappears through the door and Sasha let’s out a tiny laugh before she sit down next to me where Gideon had been. 

“What was all that about?” I ask her curiously. 

She takes another piece of chicken and pops it into her mouth, “We all have eat—It just so happens the things I like to eat are a little different.” She looks to me with a wink but it doesn’t make much sense to me. 

“So are you bored yet?” She asks me.