Start of the campaign

(f/n pov)

When I awoken I saw I was not beside Sienna or Shane, instead an empty bed with the sky outside a dark shade of red. I soon arisen form the bed and gotten dress, putting on my arm and grabbing my weapon. To day we must begin heading to Atlas and retrieving the staff, weather we must do so through trade or body bags. When I left the room I saw the lights were off as noises of cries could be heard across the vessel, I turned back to the room to see it was already gone.

F/n: Great, it's one of those dreams.

I said as I turned and walk down the halls, I noticed the ship became more and more torn apart as the cries became more louder as screams became more present. When I turned down another hall several large shards of purple dust began ripping through the ship. Great, the one day I didn't want to see some death crystals. I manage to get past them and headed to the command deck, seeing as how I could the best view of the outside from there without leaving the ship.

F/n: Let's just get this over with. 

I soon entered the command deck, or what was left of it as it was giant hole. Complete with skeletons and more purple dust shards.

???: Quite the view you have.

I heard as I looked up to see her.

Salem: How does it feel knowing this is what to come?

F/n: Honestly I'm just more annoyed then anything else really.

Salem: Hmm...

She said as she waved her hand, causing the ground under me to lift toward her. She then signaled me to follow her as she walked, seeing nothing better to do I followed behind.

Salem: Strange, usually when people are talking with me for the first time their ussually terrified by this sight.

F/n: Yet for all I know you could just be a trick of my mind. Another nightmare that will just make me wake up in cold sweat

Salem: Is that so? Then perhaps this shouldn't scare you then.

She said as her Umbrella launched a claw at me but stopped mere millimeters from my eye. Yet I did not shake as I just continued walking from it, causing Salem to grin.

Salem: Impressive, perhaps death is something you don't fear. Or perhaps you welcome for it's release, just as I do.

F/n:...

Salem: You know I know what happen to you, your pain, your loss, even the necklace Shannon gave.

I couldn't help but tighten my hand as she said her name, she has no right to say what happened that night or more loss.

Salem: At one point in time I observed the your household after summer died, to observe your "sister." When I first saw you I thought you nothing more then one of millions of this world. But then I saw you with that girl, and observed as your life was once joyful but then crushed. Just like mine.