Fun fact about the romance options (Not a chapter)

As I said before, The romance option you choose could easily change the fate of F/n in this story. And that wasn't a lie, for I had an idea for each romance option.

Velvet: She would have been more helpful with F/n's progression toward making him more in touch with his emotions. And would have ended with starting a charity under Shannon's name that would provide others what they needed to live another day. All while He started a new family with Velvet

Glynda: She would have at first be a little frighten of F/n after the initiation. But over time, she would see the side F/n claims to dead, and would try to bring it back. Eventually the two would end up together and he would become a teacher and start the Shannon program, a program that tries it's best to make Huntsmen's services more cheaper for the average citizen. With the two eventually having a child of their own.

Penny: Well for starters, she would have lived longer. But she also would easily show F/n that theirs still some good in this world. And the fall of Beacon would be instead known as the defense of Beacon where a warrior under the name L/n stopped the fall and brought those who committed the act to justice.  With the spending the remainder of their life together. Where at the end Penny would shut her self off and lay right beside F/n in the grave.

Neo: With Neo he would have taken control of the crime familes in Beacon after it's fall. In which case he would use them to achieve his goals by not only funding the cities repairs under Shannon's name. But also make it look like that Shannon was among the living and looking after those who needed aid. After that he would just settle down and enjoy a better world with Neo.

Coco: Coco would show F/n not everything can be helped, but also help him build ties to other people. Eventually he would help help ease tensions in the kingdoms and form a treaty with all four kingdoms called the L/n treaty. After that, he would help Coco with her dreams, just like how she helped him.

Ceil: Ceil was rather unique considering hardly anything is known about her. If alot of people just picked her, then I would make her tech wiz that studied and recorded other huntsmen's abilities. F/n would take an interest with her do to some traits that she and Shannon shared. After a while, he would come up with an idea to help future huntsmen by recording skills or advice he could offer. Titling it "L/n's helpful guide for future huntsmen." In the end, it would prove to save lives. And F/n could know peace and move on with his life.

Winter:Winter would at first would have a shaky past. But would have to work together in order to survive the return of the Hellion, who's mutation allowed to evolve. During their time in battle, they would grow respect for one another. Even to the point she would give F/n a ten second head start, and for F/n to take advantage by making a move on her. Once F/n completed what he set out to do, he would see about possibly joining Atlas. Thinking the numb skulls could probably use a brain and a new training regiment. Then over time, they would develop a romance and start a family

Sienna: For Sienna, I would expect F/n to return to her side after what had transpired at the fall of Beacon. Not only for her, but for Shane as well. Eventually they would have to be on the run for a bit sense Adam's rebellion, but take refuge at the Belladonna residence. Once F/n completes his goal, he would return to the White Fang and offer advise to he current leader at the time, while also being staying by Sienna's side.

Ilia: After the news of what happened Ilia's parents, F/n would stay by her side and make sure to look after her. Even coming to her defense once she decides to switch sides. Once he completes his goal, he would honor a promise he made and stay by her. To which they start a family soon after.

Maybe all of them: Not spoiling

Or perhaps  none: The story would continue the same except it would focus more on character development, and would show more of who Shannon was. Either by flashback or by old records written in a book. But the end result would still be the same as harem route

Or maybe someone I haven't listed.

Cinder: (My waifu) With her it would have been interesting. I would have had it where her past would be similar to Cinderella's, and could easily see where F/n was given that both lacked power at one point in their lives. They would practice with one another to improve each others skills and abilities, and work together on several missions, Eventually to the point where they could trust each other and find enjoyment in the others company. And after the fall, F/n would do his best to save Cinder from Ruby's Deus Ex Machina eyes. Even to point of losing another limb. F/n would stay by Cinder's side until she fully recovered, and would do his best to stay by her side, even when he had to face Raven. At that point the story would take a different turn. Where they would focus on Atlas next, and go after the relic of creation. It would also be the point where F/n would tell Cinder his plan with the relic, and would also tell her his feelings. She would accept both his feelings and his plans, and would help him overthrow Salem. After that, they would remake the world with artifact of creation and eventually the sword. All while F/n made sure the old world was destroyed and created anew one, one where everyone would know Shannon's name. Either by fear or worship.

As for those who asked for Ozpin, I have to say cannon gender only. And for those who wonder about the others, remember the neutral path is what a majority of people choose. But if you want me to do the other pathways and relationships, just leave a comment down below. Thanks for reading and have a good day.