reunited

I soon awoke to see I was in a warehouse, around me was some medical equipment and a couple of doctors talking to some people I think I recognize.

???: (In head) About time you woke up.

???: (In head) what happened?

???: Gee, I don't know. Why don't you ask that possession Grimm you had to deal with two days ago. Maybe he would know considering he manage to get you good.

F/n:(In head) Okay I get it. So I been here for two day huh? where exactly is here?

???:(In head) From what I gathered, were in a warehouse next to where they keep a large pile of dust.

F/n:(In head) Okay then, so were still with our associates from the other day. And sense were here and not in a hospital, were in white fang territory. 

???: (In head) So  that means were going to either meet some important people in the white fang, or someone from Salem's side. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Sienna again.  *Growl*

F/n: (In head) Funny, I don't remember her kissing you. If anything, she jut kissed me on the check. 

???: (In head) Yeah yeah I know, well at least I don't have to explain why we couldn't come back to the white fang.

F/n:... 

Soon a couple of heads begin looking at me with looks of shock. I guess they expected me to be among the dead, shame they aren't right. 

F/n: Surprise to see me among the living?

Doctor 1: By the god's, you should be dead.

F/n: And I am a huntsmen, as in I'm supposed to protect the world from all things that threaten it. So death is out of the question.

Doctor 2: In any case, you have some people who wanted to see you. Until they arrive, I suggest you stay in that bed for right now. 

F/n: Okay.

Soon the first doctor walked out of my sight as I he pulled somthing from his coat. I could hear his feet he is walking out, as the others made sure to keep an eye on me. Looks like they want to keep somthing from me.

F/n: (in head) Any idea what they want to keep secret?

???:(In head) That I don't know. The only thing I gathered from all of this was just a single word, Atome.

F/n:(In head) Atome? Hm... did they take anything?

???:(In head) Some blood samples, but that's because they had to get your blood type. In case you needed it. Other then that your sword is right next to you, and so are your old clothes. Of course we still need to talk about what happened the other day.

F/n: (in head) Do you think it was her?

???: (In head) Maybe. But as much as I want it to be her, I think it was a rouse.

F/n:(In head).... 

???:(In head) *Deep breath* Look, I know you still miss her. I do to. But we got to keep moving forward, otherwise we only be more of a disappointment to her. 

F/n: (In head) heh, funny. I thought you wanted you didn't care about me.

???:(In head) Don't get any funny ideas, I just don't want to get emotional on me. After all, you can't be a huntsmen if you drown in your sorrow.

F/n:(In head) In that case, mind if I ask you somthing?

???:(In head) And what is that exactly?

F/n:(In head) How long will make your presence known to me?

???:(In head) Until innocence dies once again, after that I don't know.