A night in the club

(F/n pov)

Well at least this view is still gives me some comfort, if only they were with me right now. I wonder How Franks doing right now?  

Jaune: Hey.

F/n: Oh hey, what brings you out here?

Jaune: Well I was wondering somthing?

F/n: And that is?

Jaune: How did you and Shannan... hook up? 

F/n: Oh. Well... It took some time, and patience on her end. At first I was scared of her, anyone really. But over time I grew to trust her, and she got to know me better. But then believe it or not , she's the one who asked me out. 

Jaune: Wait she asked you out!? Man, if only I was that lucky.

F/n: (Whisper) Are you sure semblance isn't being blind to red heads who are in to you?

Jaune: Huh?

F/n: Nothing. So why do you ask?

Jaune: Well you see I'm interested in Weiss.

F/n: So White  knight huh. So why do you like her? Because of her title, or somthing else?

Jaune: No, it because she's an amazing person. She's smart, beautiful, great singer. Who wouldn't want to be with her?

F/n: Eh, she's alright if you wanted to just hang out. But I get the feeling she has high expectations. Or at the least wants to date the 'cool' guy.

Jaune: How do you know that?

F/n: The fact she constantly ignores your advances. Plus she's probably use to people asking her out. 

Jaune: Oh.

F/n: But what do I know? I'm just a survivor. But the only thing I can offer you advice, is just be your self.

Jaune: Thanks I guess.

F/n: And who knows, you might find someone else in your life.

Jaune: yeah right, and you'll tell Pyrrha has no boyfriend.  

Must. Resist. Erg. To. Slap. Him. Must. Resist. Erg. To. Slap. Him.

Jaune: So here's another question I have to ask you, especially sense your situation 

F/n: Ok shoot.

Jaune: Why do you prefer to be alone? Especially sense you have a team. 

F/n: I prefer to be alone, even a part of me wants to. But I hold back, because I'm afraid. 

Jaune: Afraid of what?

F/n: Afraid to love, afraid to live again. Because Living in blind blissful ignorance, will lead me and those I care about to more suffering. 

Jaune: But wouldn't you want to be with others, especially when we make a better tomorrow.

F/n: *Hemp* Please, the gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven. But the darkness of the depths of the Earth.

Jaune: Okay then, then can you at least hang out with us sometime.

F/n: Sure, but not tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have plans on those points in time.

Jaune: *Pssh* Like what?

F/n: Well Ms. Glynda invited me to a club tonight, and I'm suppose to meet a recent acquaintance named Penny.

Jaune: Wait you mean Ruby's new friend?

F/n: Don't really know, but that doesn't matter to me. I made a promise and I intend to keep it.