Merlot's final test subject.

3rd pov

Ruby: I found her!

She said as she saw Penny in the trees, all with a sad look on her face. It wasn't long before team RWBY, JNPR, and Ebony to arrive.

Ruby: Penny, what happened?

Penny:... He's gone.

Jaune: who?

Penny: F/n. They took F/n, and it's all my fault.

She said as she was soon untied and hugged Ruby. Everyone though had look of shock on their faces.

Jaune: Who took him, what Happened!?

Penny: This man named Merlot wanted to meet F/n. He said it would be an honor to meet a such a skilled young man.

Ruby: And you thought he was a honest man.

Penny: I'm sorry.

Weiss: Do you know which way they went.

Penny: No, but there ship had an M on it.

Jaune: Wait, was a hexagon around the m?

Penny: Yeah.

Jaune : That sounds like the Merlot industries logo. But that company has been disbanded for years now.

Pyrrha: It's a good place to start. Come on let's see if we can get an airship to take use there.

They soon began to leave, but not before Penny grabbed Ruby's arm.

Penny: Please, promise me that you will bring F/n back alive.

Ruby: I Promise.

Meanwhile

F/n pov

I soon woke up to see a grey room with various needles, machines, and a monitor on the wall I soon tried to move my arms and legs, but I couldn't really move them. Guess the mad man took precautions. It wasn't long before that Merlot guy walked and looked at me.

Merlot: Aw good, your awake. Just in time for me to start my work.

F/n: You know I could break out of this and take you down before you could do a thing to me, right?

Merlot: Yes, I'm aware of your semblance. But do you really want to put that girl in harms way?

He said as it showed an image of Penny being tied up and with guns pointed at her head.

F/n: ...

Merlot: I thought so.

He then went and grabbed my necklace, at this point I wanted to rip his head and make it into a coffee mug.

3rd pov

It wasn't long before F/n's hair went up and his eyes went red. All while a look of disgust showed it self.

Merlot: Now be a good little boy and let the machines do their job. And I'll make sure that little tin can is safe.

Lucifer: ... Penny.

Merlot: Hm?

Lucifer: Her name is Penny!

Merlot: Hmph. Well at least it's doing it's job.

He said as he walked out of the room, but not before noticing that necklace had a little bit of a glow to it.

Merlot: Hmm, intresting.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi author playing the rwby video game)

It took an entire week before team RWBY, Ebony and team JNPR to arrive at Merlot research facility.