Teaser

(3rd pov)

Radio: And in other news, locals had been reporting that the virus has seem to have made it's way here in Mistral. Several cities outside the kingdom had been confirmed destroyed by this virus, while other nearby cities had gone silent. Meanwhile the White Fang had been seen throughout the region helping survivors, while also trying to produce a cure. When questioned, it's leader Sienna Khan had this to say. "What happen at Beacon was a tragedy not only to the people in Vale, but to the rest of the world. And it is for that reason why I'm doing everything I can find a cure for this infliction, so a day like that will never happen again." Due to these actions, support for the White Fang has gone up-

Thug: Ah, Shut up!

A thug said as he shot a bullet into the radio, silencing it. He soon went back outside as he and the rest of his gang were going through the town. Making sure to take anything of value in the town, such as food, dust, lein, and any weapons this town might of had.

Thug 1: Hay Lanny! How much do we got?

Lanny: Well either way, were going to swimming in money.

He said as a bird begins flying above them, as a small cloud mist begins to rise. Catching the attention of the two thugs keeping watch at the city's makeshift walls.

Thug 2: What's with the fog?

Thug 3: Probably just that family we caught earlier playing with some fire dust shards we gave the kid.

Thug 2: How?

Thug 3: Because that kid is probably throwing them in the water, gods do you not know how steam is made?

Thug 2: Never really paid attention in class. Although that bird above us is a raven.

Thug 3: Weird feathers though.

The thug said as he picked up a feather to see it was black with white on tips. While a figure begins to appear in the fog.

Thug 2: Well, well, well, it seems were getting some target practice.

Thug 3: Not sure if we mess with this one.

Thug 2: What makes you say that.?

Thug 3: I don't know, it just seems like my gut wants me run.

Thug 2: All because of what? We got 20 guys here, armed to the teeth, some of us  being professional huntsmen, and we already killed a couple as well.

Thug 3: True.

Soon the figure gets closer to the guards, revealing that the figure is wearing a cloak covering entire body and straw hat.

Thug 2: Hey idiot, you might want to turn around. Before we mow you down.

The figure still kept approaching, as if he heard nothing. Soon the two men raised their guns and aimed for the hooded figure.

Thug 3: Last chance.

The hooded figure still kept moving. It wasn't long before the men begin firing at the hooded man, causing him to run at them. With a simple jump, he manage to jump above the walls as he then proceeded to cut the heads off the two thugs. Catching everyone's attention.

Thug 1: Don't just stand their, kill this motherfucker!

He said causing everyone to try and shoot him, only to see  that the figure didn't have single hole in them. Soon two men tried to cut in half, only for the figure to jump. It wasn't long before the cloak was removed and landed on the two men, revealing a man with s/c skin, one e/c eye and a red eye, and h/c with green highlights. The man soon landed and used his sword to cut off the heads of the two men, giving everyone a clear look as to who he is.

 The man soon landed and used his sword to cut off the heads of the two men, giving everyone a clear look as to who he is

Thug 1: Don't just stand there, waste him!

He said as everyone began firing again. The man in armor soon rushed men with guns, and began cutting their heads clean off. He then had a chain come out of his arm and used to  pull a support beam to a water tower. Causing it to crush and drown a few of the men.

Thug 1: That's it! I'm killing you myself.

He said as he pulled his sword out. The man in armor soon looked around to see several bodies with holes in their chest, including the bodies of children.

???: I see so you were the leader of these monsters.

Thug 1: *Scoffs* Yeah sure, it won't matter though once your dead.

He said as the man in armor soon put his sword in his other hand threw it. Only for the thug to deflect it.

Thug 1: What's the matter, scar-!

The man soon stopped talking as he noticed the man in armor was closer then he expected and landed on him. Then as they both fell to the ground, the armored man soon pulled out his sheath and began beating his face in. It wasn't long before his sword fell back to the ground and let the thug go. He then picked up his sword and headed to another room to find a small family hiding in the corner. Gagged and tied up as well. The man in armor soon was in front of them as he raised his sword, causing the family to close their eyes in fear. But then they soon found that their binds were released as the man in armor walked outside. The family soon followed as they saw him gathering weapons, mainly melee weapons and tossed them in front of the family.

Man in armor: Kill him.

The family soon backed away as the parents shook their heads and the child hid behind them.

Man in armor: This man has killed the people you cared about, gutted them like fish. And your telling me you won't kill him. Then you spit in the face of every person this man has and will kill. Now pick up a weapon and avenge those who were killed and save those he hasn't killed yet!

Soon the father reluctantly picked up a sword and walked toward the thug. Soon being followed by his family.

Thug: S-stop, what are you doing? This isn't how it's suppose to go! I-I'm sorry, p-please don't kill me. I beg of -Augh!

The thug soon screamed as he was beginning to be stabbed repeatedly, soon falling to silence as his his began pouring out of him. The man in armor soon smiled for a bit as the bird landed on his shoulder. He then pulled out a small gun and fired it into the air, shooting out a flare into the sky.

The father: T-thank you.

Man in armor: You can thank me by remembering a name.

the father: And that is?

He asked as a small group of airships landed and began loading what the thugs took. Except for the a small portion of Lein, dust, food, and three weapons.

Man in armor: Shannon L/n.

Father: We will.

The man in armor soon got in the airship and turned around to face the family, as he said two simple words.

Man in armor: Thank you.

He said as the doors closed on the airship, Leaving just as it closed it's doors, while the other airships were getting ready to leave. But as they begin leaving, smoke could be seen in the distance, as the sound of moaning could be heard was getting closer. And in the distance, the family could swear that they saw a girl with orange hair and green eyes, before they turned blood red.

Hey everyone hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. If you have any suggestions or questions, leave a comment down below. And as always have a good day.