rough roads yet similuar paths

(F/n pov)

I was soon alone on the command deck of the ship, looking over the land before me as the night time sky filled the air. It wasn't long until I heard a faint laughter behind, a laughter I haven't heard sense Beacon. I soon went to investigate the source of the sound, hearing  not only laughter but soft breathing. As I continued onward, I soon noticed that the floor had gotten wider and it had also had gotten warmer. It wasn't long before I heard a crowd of people behind me. When I turned around I didn't see the path I walked, but corridor from the arena.

F/n: Why am I back here?

I said as I began walking to the end of the corridor to hopefully get some answers. when I arrived I was greeted by a sight I thought I would see. A crowd of people cheering at the arena, where their laid the remains of those I cared about. At that moment I could hear my beat faster, as if their two hearts in my chest. I soon as if on instinct, walked to the stage without thinking looking at those who were on the stage. Shannon, Kubo, Penny, Ceil, Velvet, Coco, Sienna, Shane, Neo, Glynda and Winter.

F/n: Why did this happen?

???: Why did it F/n?

I soon turned around to see them all looking at me, some of them with holes in their chest others torn to pieces, even some them had wholes in their head. Yet It sounded as if the were all speaking to me.

All: Why did you fail to protect us?

They said as I felt the ground getting soaked, I looked to see the floor was blood red and was rising. When I looked I soon saw them grabbing my legs, preventing me from moving. Even from activating my semblance.

All: Why did let us...

They said as they were soon submerged in the rising tide . But in their place, bloody arms soon begin to grab me, as faces begin appearing from the blood.

All: -Die!!!!

They all said as the blood begins rising to my face. Before swallowing me whole, and all that was left for me to see was the color red before I was engulfed in darkness.

(Three seconds later)

I soon woke up in breathing heavily and saw Neo was still a sleep, so I used my semblance to myself off her without having to wake her up. I then went to and grabbed the research I had gotten yesterday and sat down on the floor, so I could read it without making to much noise.

Test subject # 2 Aka "Dr. Birkin" day 1

Subject has recently turned due to unauthorized contact with the purple dust, resulting in several injuries to lab assistants and himself. Subject was soon subdued due to nonlethal protocols. Upon closer inspection of subject: We have noticed changes to the skin and eyes. As subjects skin has turn bleach white, and their eyes have turn from to pure black with a red iris. It has also been made confirmed that subjects become more  aggressive toward his fellow man.

day 2

Subject has awaken and has begun trying to escape his confinement. Upon approval we have stationed two former Atlas robots to stand guard as we continue to our resarch for a possible cure.

Day 15

Subject has been exposed to more of the purple dust and has seem to have calm down somewhat. Body has begun to go through another transformation as he now begins growing horns and for part of his body to become larger in size. Subject has also begun trying to talk to us, saying only one thing.  "I-I-I will... K-kill and every last one of you."

Day 18

Subject has begun trying to escape through the air vents and even typing in old security codes. It appears as time goes on and more exposure to the purple dust, subjects will be able recall old memories. Request: We would like to move subject to a different containment cell as well as more security.