No surrender

F/n pov

After that little chat with my uncle, I decided to go back to the dorms so I can gather my  stuff. It won't be long before I leave this school and begin my plan to stop Salem after all. When I got to my dorm room however, Jaune grabbed me and pushed me to the wall.

Jaune: F/n, I need you.

F/n: Um... no homo right?

This caused me to let go of and look down to the floor. I soon entered our room and began to feed Izanami.

Jaune: Yes, no homo. Our team needs your help.

F/n: With what exactly?

Jaune: The tournament, I manage to convince the tournament officials to let you enter with Pyrrha for the 2 v 2 match.

F/n:... question, why did you want fight in this tournament?

Jaune: Oh, uh. I made a bet with Ruby saying that I could convince you to fight in the tournament.

F/n: Uh huh, and what are you betting exactly?

Jaune: About... 200 lien.

F/n: So if I join this fight, Ruby will lose 200 lien. Money she probably got from various means that I won't specify, unless you want to see Ruby's family in a much, much darker light.

Jaune: Oh come on, what could she do to be that bad?

F/n: You ever wondered how I know that a normal human has 210 bones, or the best way to torture someone is to make sure you don't go for the head or stomach.

Jaune: Umm... Spider-man video game.

F/n: Try again, and this time go darker.

Jaune: Oh.

F/n: Yeah.

Jaune: Hang on, why don't you turn them in? I'm sure you know where some of they hide some of their illegal activities or have some marks left on your body.

F/n: You do realize they use their fame as huntsmen to it's full use, why do think some huntsmen do illegal jobs such as murder and get away with it. Hell the Schnee dust company brands any Fannus that they own, as if their property. So even if I do get proof, it won't do much unless it's considered a major war crime.

Jaune: Wow I didn't realize...

F/n:And the mass media makes the decent huntsmen look like civilized heroes, and they make sure the monsters aren't notice by their actions. Which is why so many people want to be a huntsmen, and not all of them want to do it for the right reasons.

Jaune then looked at me a look of shock as If I just open a new world of fear to him.

F/n:That's another reason I want to be a huntsmen so their won't be anymore like that. Otherwise they could easily ruin anyone associated with that title, even those who are dead.

Jaune: Why tell me this?

F/n: Simple, because I got a deal for you. I'll fight in this battle if you agree to not intervene in my plans. So what do you say, that sounds like a deal to you.

Jaune: ... Deal.

With that we shook hands as I we began walking toward the arena.

Jaune: Hey... mind if I ask you a personal question?

F/n: I suppose.

Jaune: What would you want to be if not a huntsmen?

F/n: Hmm... Honestly I don't really know myself. I guess it really didn't matter to me back then. And if it did, then I guess it was nothing really important.