Coco's fear and dealing with "family"

F/n pov

Well today should be... something. I mean I see a couple more human soldiers then those trash cans now. Probably want to purge their systems of the virus, but they probably don't want panic to spread. Meaning those ships up there are probably full to the brim with resources, enough to perhaps interest a few parties into cooperation. But Cinder probably has an inside man inside one of them.

stand worker: Hey kid.

I turned to see the stand worker slide a banana spilt to me. Odd considering I just ordered a soft drink.

Stand worker: It's from that girl with the black hair over there.

I turned to see a girl with a black outfit, green eyes and pale skin looked at me with a smirk. I then notice her eyes change color to one brown and one pink. Wait, I know who those eyes belong to.

Lucifer: (In head) And here comes ms. three flavors of fun.

F/n: (In head) Let me guess, you'd like to taste all three... with some of the other girls

Lucifer: (In head) Aww, you do listen.

F/n: (In head) No, your just to predictable, just how I know you would put a hole in the rubber... again.

Lucifer: (In head) What can I say, rubber breaking runs in the family.

Well might as well see what Neo wants, I mean she's here for some reason. I soon looked at her to her swallowing the banana hole while the stand keep just looked the other way.

F/n: So I take it you came here for some reason, besides having fun with bananas?

She nodded as she handed me a card that said.  "Come work for a man who knows how to spice up your life, work for Torchwick."

F/n: I take it this is someone you trust.

She nodded with gleeful smile. You know if I didn't know she worked for a witch I would probably let my guard down.

F/n: Where is he exactly?

She then pointed toward an airship in the sky.

F/n: I take it you you got something in mind, especially sense their not just going to let you in.

she nodded

F/n: Might I also ask why you work for Cinder?

She then rolled her eyes rub her fingers together, Followed by her pointing at her wrist

F/n: In that case I might be interested working with him.

She then smiled and hugged me as tight as she could. She then went and kissed me on the cheek before heading off. I swear I don't know what these girls see in me, but I guess I shouldn't complain. I soon looked at the latest fight that was happening on screen, and it looked like Coco and big boy were fighting Cinder's followers.

Stand worker: Hey do wanna make a bet?

F/n: Eh sure, I bet 50 lein on the green head girl and grey hair boy.

Stand worker: Your on.

We soon watch the fight as it began. Emerald and Mercury went to tall grass behind them, Coco responded by mowing it down. Only to see they weren't there. Mercury then pop out of the air and took both Yatsuhashi and Coco on. It wasn't long before Emerald took Coco into the forest, leaving Mercury an easy target. The screen soon turned toward Coco as she was trying to get Emerald. But as she was shooting, emerald manage to disappear. It was then I notice one the thing I thought I never see Coco do.