Prologe

F/N Pov:

Love is like a drug, a drug that can make the darkest days seem so bright. But once it's gone, it's take your away the it offered as well. I guess in my case I drowned in it, and it's somthing I yearn for to this very day. Or at least just to hold her in my arms once again. But perhaps, I should explain who I am and what I'm talking about. My name is F/n L/n, and this my story.

(9 years ago)

Tai: F/n Xiao Long! Get your butt down here right now!

I soon ran as fast I could down the stairs I could, ignoring the pain I felt from yesterday's beating. When I got to the living room, I saw my father's face with anger, and a broken vase on the floor.

Tai: Did you break this vase!?

I shook my head. He then came and punched in the gut, so I fell to the floor. He then begins kicking me.

Tai: Don't! *kick* You! *kick* Dare! *kick* Lie! *kick* To! *kick* Me!

He then picks me up by my hair throws me outside.

Tai: Now go and chop some firewood, before I get the whip out!

Soon I got up began to pick myself up began limping toward the axe. The axe I have learn to use for five years, and the only thing Summer told me how to use before she passed. I wonder what she's thinking right now?

???: Hey F/n!

I recognize that voice anywhere. I soon turned my head to see the one person who made my life worth somthing. Her name is Shannan L/n, or as I like to call her an angel. I swear everyday she gets more beautiful every time I see her. w=With her brown hair that matches her skin, and with blue eyes that always provide me with a sense of peace every time I look into them.

F/N: Hey, how are you doing?

Shannan: I'm doing good, but I see your here cutting wood again.

F/n: Yeah .

Shannan: Well anyways I got you somthing.

She soon pulls out a small box from behind her back and hands it to me. I opened it to see a necklace

It was definitely more then anyone else gave me

Shannan: And look I got the same one as well.

F/n: Thank you. This really means a lot.

Shannan: Hey don't worry about it, if anything just what I have to say.

I nodded as I began to put the necklace on.

Shannan: You see I'm planning to be a huntress one day, and I was wondering if you can join me?

F/n: Are you sure? Because my family ussually says that I'm-

Shannan: Don't listen to what they have to say, you do have value. To me at least. And besides I'm pretty sure if they have you chopping wood, then they at lest see you as someone who is capable.