A free day

Port: Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Jaune: So Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking after this we could grab a bite to eat?... And uh, you know I-I've got two tickets to that Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome.

Oh my gods this is painful. Seriously, this makes Shannan's death seem less tragic. And I was holding her in my fucking arms.

soon the bell rings and everyone begins leaving.

Jaune: Weiss, did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

Jaune puts his head down on the desk while team RBY walks past him, with Yang padding his head.

Yang: One day.

Seeing as how he's let down, and how he just wasted his money on tickets. Might as well help him.

F/n: Come on Jaune. Let's see what the others are doing.

I said as to get his mind off Weiss.

Jaune: Okay...

We soon began heading back to our dorm to see Pyrrha and Nora messing with their scrolls with a weird show was going on.

Ren: Oh hey F/n, Jaune. Pyrrha and Nora are playing a video game.

F/n: What... the fuck is a video game? 

In a single moment I soon saw the word pause on the screen as everyone looked at me with shocked looks on their faces.

Jaune: I feel so sorry for you.

Pyrrha: Wait you never played a video game?

F/n: You do realize the only device I actually learned to use is my scroll right?

Ren: Wait how do you watch your clothes?

F/n: There's a waterfall not far from the old ruins. I use that for cleaning and for a place to relax from time to time.

Jaune: Pyrrha go get an easy button smashing game. Nora, explain what a video game is. Ren, go and get snacks. Cause tonight were making this a gaming night. 

F/n: So... should I do somthing? 

Jaune: Just go, get comfy and get some warm clothes on. Although you might want to ask team RWBY to use their rest room.

F/n: Why...?

Ren: Nora saw a spider on the restroom toilet. So we don't have a restroom for a while.

Nora: Hey that thing was the size of a pancake! It needed to be destroyed!

F/n:... Right... just let me get some clothes and I'll ask team RWBY to use there restroom.

I soon grabbed my kimono and went to RWBY's door. 

F/n: *deep breath* *Knock* Hey it's me!

A couple seconds later I saw Weiss open the door as I saw her and her team in new outfits.

Weiss: Do you need somthing?

F/n: I need to change some of my clothes and our restroom is wreck. So I was wondering if I could use your restroom to change my clothes.

Weiss: Fine, just don't cause any trouble.

She then opens the door fully and let's me in. 

Ruby: F/n.

F/n: Yes.

Ruby: I just want to apologize... for everything.

I didn't say anything to her as I walked past her. When I walked pasted Yang, I decided to give her another bird.