Aftermath

F/n pov

Well last night was... something. I manage to get out of the bed and putting on my clothes without waking Coco or Velvet up. Velvet... she deserves someone better. I soon walked out the door and closed it without making any noise. Maybe one day I could open myself to others again, but not now.

*Brrmmm*

My Phone begins to ring, as I see who it was.

Lucifer: *In head* Maybe it's cherry popper again. Then again, I think guess we just earned that name.

F/n: *In head* Lucifer no, bad lucifer.

Lucifer: *In head* Oh come on I haven't spoken for two chapters, I deserve to say something!

I soon rolled my eyes as I began to see who called. It looks like Ozpin sent me a message.

F/n

Please come to my office.

Ozpin.

I wonder what he wants anyway.

Lucifer: *In head* Only one way to find out.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Velvet and chibi Coco having a hard time walking)

I soon arrived to Ozpin's office to see Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood looking at me.

F/n: You called.

Ozpin: Ah F/n, glad you could make it.

Ironwood: Are you sure we should involve him in all of this? He could be the one attacked the tower last night.

Glynda: He's already knows about the maidens. Plus he was at the dance around the time of the attack. Besides your men pointed out it was a figure with two swords, amber eyes, looked female.

F/n: Not to mention I already know about Salem, the gods and I even know Ozpin's little tricks.

Ozpin: In any case, it would be better for us if he was working along side us. Plus what he knows about the White Fang could help us with criminal activity here.

Ironwood: Fine. But I will be keeping an eye on you.

F/n: Wow... I feel so honored to deal with you.

Glynda: In any case we would like to make a deal with you.

F/n: Well this should be good.

Ozpin: You know what were dealing with right?

F/n: Of course I do... Ozma.

This caused him to wide eyed as Ironwood and Glynda look at me with confusion.

Ozpin: Glynda, Ironwood, I need to speak with him privately.

Glynda: Is everything alright?

Ozpin: Everything is fine, I just need to speak to him alone.

With that Ironwood  and Glynda leave the room, as Ozpin began chugging to calm his nerves.

Ozpin: So... you know.

F/n: I do. Which makes ask the question, who am I speaking to now? The owner of the body, or his husk taken over by an entity he did not want in him?

Ozpin:...

F/n: Aww so one soul now runs the body. I feel sorry for him.

Ozpin: Do you have somthing against me?

F/n: I don't know, did you end up creating the maidens?

Ozpin: Unintentionally.

F/n: Yet you still made them, all because you didn't put on a rubber. And because of that, so many people died for those powers. Including one of the few people I let in my heart.