...The sun shall fall

(F/n pov)

F/n: How goes progress for the cure.

I said to the head researcher on my ship.

H.R: Not good I'm afraid, we were able to see how virus works on the microscopic level. But we can't seem to find anything to counter act the virus, let alone cure it.

F/n; I see... in that case work on how can help stop the spread of this virus and report to me what you fine.

I said as I exited the medical center and headed straight for the quarters.

Lucifer: (In head) I still can't believe we got  fucking airship! What are we gonna call it, I was thinking about calling it "The violator"

F/n: No.

Lucifer: (In mind) Oh how about "The penetrater"

F/n: No.

Lucifer: (In head) ... "The SS my di-."

F/n: No.

Lucifer: (In head) Then what are you going to call it!?

F/n:... Salvation.

Lucifer: (In head) Lame.

F/n: (In head) It's not about sounding cool, it's about saying it's purpose. To save this world from those who pull it's strings.

Lucifer: (In head) Sounds like a fucking excuse to me.

F/n: (In head) Well at least I'm not thinking with one head over the other.

Lucifer: (In head) Mainly because Neo is a good distraction in bed.

F/n: (In head) Yet it doesn't help.

Lucifer: (In head) That's because you don't let it help.

F/n: (In head) And then what!? To have my heart broken again, To see someone I grow to care in front of me, to be reminded why I'm a fucking piece of trash!

Lucifer: (In head) And yet Shannon didn't think you were trash! And I know for a fact that you wouldn't dare say she was wrong!

F/n: (In head) And look what happen to her! She's dead because she wanted to save my life, because she was one of the only good things in my life that I cared about! I might not be trash, but it doesn't changed what happened! Let's face it, I'm a death flag for anyone who I get attach to, and now three angels are dead because if me.

I soon arrived to my door and entered the code I know by heart.

F/n: 0621.

I said as I entered the code and my door opened. To reveal my room the last time I was in here.

Lucifer: (in head) Maybe your mode would improve if you had better quarters?

F/n: (In head) It doesn't matter how it looks, so long as it serves it's purpose.