The monster's cub?

F/n pov

F/n: Uh huh, hmm okay, well alright then. Glad we can work something out. And don't worry you will have those resources as possible. Alright then, glad we can work something out Mrs.Hill. Oh and tell Ms. Ciel I said hi as well.

I said as hung up my scroll and got out of the meeting room. Glad I manage to get some ears in Atlas now, that will help with future plans. It wasn't long until I was soon followed behind by Winter.

F/n: You know if you keep this up, I might need a restraining order.

Winter: What were you and Robyn Hill talking about.

F/n: So Atlas doesn't invest in sound proof walls huh? No wonder Salem is ahead of you all.

Winter: Answer the question.

F/n: ...If you must know I made a deal with. I promise resources for Mantle to help with keep it safe unlike a certain nation does, in exchange for eyes and ears. Mainly on Ironwood and their progress on a possible cure for this virus.

Winter:...

F/n: You might want to close your mouth otherwise flies might find it prime property.

Winter:... I just thought that you wouldn't share information like that.

F/n: Why, does Ironwood keep secrets from you?

Winter: Well... he did keep the maidens a secret form me.

F/n: Yet here I am talking to you like I could at least trust you.

Winter: ...Why trust me?

F/n: Simple, because our enemies are trying to destroy humanity as we know it. So if we want stop them, it would be wise to keep everyone informed. For example.

I said as I arrived to the comm room to see Roman listening in to some conversations. He soon got up as soon as he noticed me and crossed his arms.

Roman: Well Pj's what brings you in here?

F/n: Several things. For starters How is Jaune and his team handling his mission?

Roman: Well right now they manage to save a couple of huntsmen. Some of them agreed to help us, while others decided to not to. But thankfully no one so far has manage to find out about what is happening, which your welcome by the way. Although that vomit boy looks different then you last saw him.

F/n: Well wanting vengeance can change you.

Winter: How so?

F/n: Because...

I said as image of Jaune appeared on the screen

Winter: ...Did you do anything to him?

F/n: Other then stopping him from killing himself, no not really. Anyways how about the "families."